Hay what happened???

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
G`day all,
what happened here, I get sick, take a Holiday to recover, and when I get back the table(the gauge) has all changed. now it`ll take me a month of Sunday`s to navigate my way around... fun times a head, i can see...

I have changed my activator, as my original one looked squashed up, have the graphic sizes been changed to? and i cant get pics up all i get is little boxes with x`s in them is it me again or what?..
have a great day...steve

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Hi Steve! Good to hear from you! Welcome back! Yep, Peter needed to make some changes here to keep things running and we're adapting to them. You may read some mixed reactions as you browse thread but things are coming together and members are posting threads and pictures.

I had to change my avatar too but many folks are just reloading their's and they come out fine. I couldn't because I no longer had the original image on file.

You should be able to see pictures. I'll check and ask about that for you.

Regards,
Ralph

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
Dec 12, 2006
Cincinnati,Ohio
i think it happened to all of us,one day its the norm then the next day it turns into what you see now.but bugs are being worked out as we speak and peter is doing a great job :thumb: .but unfortunatley some people didnt like the change one bit so long time members are leaving for other forums :cry: ...,but you cant please everyone and the gauge will always be the gauge to us.--josh

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Steve, if you see some pics but not all let me know of an example of a thread with the Xs. If you can't see any pics then you might try clearing out your cache and cookies.
Ralph

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Thanks guys for the welcome back,aussie
my problems have not been sorted yet, but am working on them.
managed to get some pics to look at, but not all.
as i said in the beginning, some fun days ahead.

which members have left for pastures green, can anyone fill me in?
and what is the chat room now? and the best time of day/night to go in?

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
thanks Micky, for the link back to the chat room, hope to see all my old friends there soon....and make some new ones too....

seem`s like I got a 1001 pages, and many more post to read to catch up on what been going on around here... might just keep my misses off my back a little..( she don't bother me much when i`m with puter).... hehehe

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Glad of your continued recovery, you were missed. Better eat a daily apple lest it come back as a Paris Hilton blog next time.