Hawker Hunter

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by 46rob, Jul 25, 2006.

1. 46rob

46rob Member

thought I'd show you my latest creation. Still got a bit to go, but it's starting to look like something. Done completely with Photoshop Elements, no CAD--nothing high tech. The FJ-1 will be coming out in a few weeks from Fiddlers Green.

Attached Files:

2. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

Nice job on the coloring! I really like the stripes.
  3. hpept

hpept Member

excellent models rob! just another A!
    Sooner or later i'll finish the repaint of your DC-9 with AMI insignia
  4. Ken Horne

Ken Horne Member

Great Work Rob,

I've done a beta build on this one and love it. A very nice model to be sure. Can't wait to build the colour versions.

Shameless plug for Fiddlers Green here... Go out and renew those keys.

Attached Files:

• side.jpg
      File size:
      69.2 KB
  5. RyanShort1

RyanShort1 Member

I've been working on a beta as well and can't say anything but good stuff so far. Looks like another real winner!

6. bigtom

bigtom Member

Nice curves on that one......
  7. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Yeah GB............. FGs are the onlymodels I can build at your speed.

Rob does some great models........... the beta build on this one I could not put down until I was finished. This was one of the first jet planes I remember seeing a picture of, so when I think of jet planes.......... The Hunter is what comes to mind!

I'm doing the 1956 RAF version now (yellow & black stripes)............... so I'll post a picture when finished......... of course it will be on a base looking like a concrete ramp. Anybody got some candid shots (close ups would be nice) of an RAF base from the 50s?

8. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

It was a shame one of the flying models of the Hawker Hunter crashed at the Rose Festival Air Show near Portland 10 days ago. I had seen that particular blue Hunter fly elsewhere and really liked it.

Now I am looking forward to wasting ink and paper on Rob's FG version when it is released.