IMGP1063.jpg

IMGP1039.jpg

IMGP0770.jpg

IMGP0612dddd.jpg

IMGP0532ss.jpg

tomkat13

Jun 2, 2007
www.usgennet.org
I am still working on the final track plan. Hawk Point is only partway done. I have made some changes to this part.
newtrackplanwest.jpg
newtrackplaneast.jpg

400dpi1xxx.jpg

I model a freelance bridge RR The Missouri & Arkansas Railway used by theCB&Q & MKT. The location is in Eastern Missouri. The line starts out at Old Monroe Mo. on the Cuivre River at MO. State Highway 79, then goes west to Hawk Point Mo. From Hawk Point the line swings south along MO. State Highway 47 where it crosses the old Wabash / Norfolk & Western RR line near Warrenton Mo. The line continues south thru Missouri Wine Country to connect with MKT near Marthasville Mo. near State Highway 94. Since this is "My" railroad most places will have the "flavor" of this area but may not be perfect to the prototype. Time is pre Burlington Northern (1970). The location & time frame gives me a lot of room of the type of motive power I can use plus pre-merger freight cars from so many different Railroads from all over the country. As with many railroads built in the 1800’s they never reached all the way as planned. So they never made it all the way to Arkansas.
#1 This will be a point to point RR built on Hollow-core doors (about $24 ea) along two walls, so it will be in sections.
#2 It's going to be less track, no large yards, no switch machines, open staging, & simple engine service area.
#3 Just a few small towns with one or two sidings.
#4 More open scenery between towns.
#5 Interchange with the MKT on the West end & the CB&Q on the East end.

IMGP1473.jpg

Z

Zathros

WOW!! That is the most intense setup I have seen in a long time. The Black and white picture really takes you back. Excellent execution, just plain awesome!!

inky

Jun 24, 2011
Coast of S. Texas
I love this, very nice work. I live in NW Arkansas and wish we had trains that came threw here but we don't, we don't even have a set of tracks in our county.

Keep up the good work.

Doctor G

Sep 1, 2008
Clarksville, Tennessee
Nice

Very nicely done. Like the weathering and paint jobs on the locomotives, rolling stock and structures. Keep up the good work.

Doc Tom:thumb::thumb::thumb: