Hawk Fighter - BR25CEN

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by tazman3, Nov 13, 2007.

1. tazman3

tazman3 Model Designer Wannabe

Well, first sorry to leon for hijacking his thread: http://forum.zealot.com/t153972/#post765067

But as you can see it has inspired a wish for myself, and others. I would love to see someone do a nice kit of the Hawk's fighter from Buck Rogers and the 25th century. I've copied below the links that we came up with in leon's thread. Anyone with any reference or further info please post.

Visual Effects Model Maker - Buck Rogers in the 25th Century - Hawk Fighter

(from Gixergs) Buck Rogers Warhawk Gallery

Many thanks!
  2. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

This would make a cool model. Now with Alan Sinclairs schematics it's more than possible.

I'd like to accept the challenge but not yet I'm afraid.
  3. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

4. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Go on Skip, you know you want to...

**Jedi Hand Wave** "This IS the model you have been looking for" **/Jedi Hand Wave**

:p :D
  5. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

I might have a little tinker with it on the side. I've got some projects already on the table so if I did, it'd be slow work.
  6. modelnutz7

modelnutz7 Member

Hi Guys,

I started a model of the Hawk with Gear's help but I haven't got far with It, I'ts really basic.

I would dearly love to see a decent card model of the Hawk, Alan's a close friend and I respect his work a great deal, his Cad's are the best refs to follow. I believe that the resin model that Is out there was built from them