Have you finish assemble my Gotha Go P.60A yet?

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by NOBI, May 1, 2006.

1. Willja67

Willja67 Member

I think the reason is probably that it hasn't got as much advertising as most of your other models. You usually do a thread for a week or two prior to release and maybe I missed it but I only saw one or two posts before it became available so it'll probably sell better once more people know it's there. I really like it and am seriously tempted to buy it. I normally don't care too much for Japanese designs but this one has me very interested.
  2. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Thank you very much Willja67, maybe as you said...I keep her secret until release her :) so less people know she is available :)
  3. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

This is an update picture of E2C Hawkeye's testbuild...everything go without problem. I have some difficulty on shape of fuselage at nose cause me a liitle bit hard to build but no problem now :)

4. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Really coming along nice, NOBI!:)

I can understand the difficulty in forming the nose portion, it's a very complex curved area, but I'd say you dealt with it very well indeed!

Looking forward to seeing more when you can.

5. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Today is Sunday and I want to rest more...so i work a little bit on testbuild E2C Hawkeye. Tail and tailwing is finish, I will go to wing tomorrow.

6. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Finally I got time to modified E-2C Hawkeye...I modified some parts what have problem and then re-arrange all parts to fit in letter size paper. will testbuild again soon.

7. 46rob

46rob Member

Check out the props on this Hawkeye

Attached Files: