Have Blue?

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by rjm, Nov 20, 2006.

1. rjm

rjm Member

Hi guys & Gals,
    Does anyone have a Paper model of "Have Blue"?
    It's a kind of proof of concept plane for the F-117.
    Lots of straight lines. 1/50th or 1/33 or even 1/24th
    would be great.
    There were only two and I think both were destroyed.

Happy cutting & glueing.

2. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Ahh...yes...Have Blue.

Have One in the works here.

Painted as the pastel colored variety.

But if someone else does one, no problem.

I'll just shift to something else I am working on.
  3. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

"Have One".....that was very punny!
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Ashrunner - just how many things are you working on right now :)
  5. RyanShort1

RyanShort1 Member

Must be about 10,953 or so if I'm not mistaken... I might've missed one or two.

6. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

F-117 'Have Blue'

Well Bob,

I guess you could repaint or recolor the free Fly´N Things model, if you know your way around Photoshop?
    Or if you want superb detailing, it might be possible to scan and recolor the Halinski F-117A 'Nighthawk' model sheets to the desired light blue tone?

Just a thought,
    Bengt :roll:
  7. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

That wouldn't work.

Have Blue had different geometry throughout its facetted body. The "diamond" shape was more pronounced that it is in the F-117. Also, the vertical stabilizers were canted inward. On the top of the aircraft, there was less flat surfaces. I was lucky enough to get some good data on the design of the aircraft several years ago. About a year ago, I started designing it.

As for what I have in the works, well, I counted them...17 original designs from more Flintstone things to Munsters to ships to aircraft and five redraws for modifications which will be personal things I do cause I doubt I would get permission to release them publicly like Kancho allowed me to do with his F-104 I redesigned to the NF-104.

I rarely get bored...when I do, I stop one and move to something else. And all this is on top of my photography, stamp collecting, writing and research. It is nice being retired.

By the way, in my "Someday" folder are about 300 more things I want to do that I have either completed research on, or still looking for data. 8v)
  8. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

IF one of those re-colors is of a certain Lockheed plane....... I would be interested!

What they saying about idle hands............. well you ain't got to worry about that!

You doing ok? My bout with the shingles is on the downward swing :cool: .......... oh by the way thay ain't nothing I would wish on anyone.