Hasn't anyone noticed...

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by ezdays, Jun 1, 2007.

1. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

Still got a question.

I've noticed the changes, and I love them. Moving the gobby-gobby stuff to the right puts the letter writing where it should be, not as much scrolling back and forth to read it. Would you believe that my right arm is getting larger because of that moving back and forth? No? well would you believe I wore out my mouse? Would you believe I'm just glad to see it this way?

Prior to all this here new-fangled stuff going on, when I clicked on new posts, it would tell me XX new posts. Now, it doesn't give a number but ends up with a line that says previous read, or something to that order. Is that intentional? No complaints, just wondering.

Y'all doing fine work and I appreciate it.

2. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

I REALLY miss being able to scroll down on the forums home page to see who's on line, how many are on line, how many of those are members, how many of those are guests, and the most ever logged on in a particular day. That feature was also very helpful when I was trying to click on my own name to find all posts by me OR all posts started by me... OR by someone else on line for that matter. I know there are other ways of doing that, it just seemed that was the quickest and most efficient. Currently, I go to the members list, scroll down through sometimes 15 pages to find the members name and go from there. For myself, I go to my user CP and stumble around in there until I figure out where to click.
  3. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

That's easy, just click on Forum" in the upper right on any page here, then scroll to the bottom of that page. Lots of good stuff there.:wave: :wave:
  4. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

I don't know about anybody else, but I haven't seen any spam at all. That I am really happy about :grin:.

5. wickman

wickman Member

The format looks much better today then it did last week, I can get use to this:thumb:
  6. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

AHA! There it all is! Thank you.
  7. Smoke

Smoke SOU is for you!!

where are the smilies? I can't find them, i'm feeling stupid.

8. CRed

CRed Member

If you click the "Post Reply" or "Quote" buttons you should see them on the right side of the box.

9. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Also if you click "Go Advanced" at the bottom of any page, under the quick reply box
  10. fsm1000

fsm1000 Member

Don let me get this straight. :confused: You are trying to tell us that some changes have been made to the gauge. Am I right? :eek:
    I did notice it looks a different colour. Is that it? :p
    :shock: jawdrop

Well well well. Will wonders never cease. Yep, very subtle there. If you hadn't said anything I may not have noticed ;) LOL

Thanks Don for the update and info :p :) :D
  11. Smoke

Smoke SOU is for you!!

I must not get the smilies.:( I put that one in by typing the code for it.;) and that one as well.:) Phooey, guess i'll have to try using these.

Smilie List - Acura CL Community
  12. Smoke

Smoke SOU is for you!!

:eek: :rolleyes: :D :) ;) :curse: I have got these by putting this in :eek*: without the asterik of course.
    I found a site with a TON of smilies that you just click to get the smilie!!!!

I think Peter should put all these in with the exception of a couple. ;)
    Smileys Repository - Battle
  13. Smoke

Smoke SOU is for you!!

ok i'm havin gtoo much fun now!!!
  14. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

:mrgreen:Holy Moley! Look at all those smilies! :eek: