Hash AnimationMaster

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by DixieSatellite, Nov 23, 2006.

1. DixieSatellite

DixieSatellite New Member

I would like to use Hash AnimationMaster to make models and export. Does anyone have any experience with Hash? I have had the software for a number of years, but I need to get to grips with it. Mostly interested in modeling cars.

Thanks for any advice / comments.

Ian B.

ARMORMAN Guest

I use it for making my kits. The Thunderbolt Mk III, Ranger Interceptor, Omni Droid and Noah's Ark were designed in AM. I am working on a very old version of the software as I need to upgrade the hardware in my computer to take advantage of the newer versions (video card).
  3. DixieSatellite

DixieSatellite New Member

Hi Armorman,

Thanks for your replay. I have AM 2005 here which has a lot of good features, I am just not very good at using it yet. How long did it take you to get to grips with the programme? Does it allow yoou to make complex models? I am interested in modeling cars and exporting to Pepakura / Photoshop etc.

I have made vehicles the hard way in the past (hand drawn / guesstimation etc.) but it is time to be a little more hi-tech and AM should be able to assist with this.

First model possible 72 Mach 1 Mustang.

Ian B.
  4. Alcides

Alcides Member

Excuse me for this question off topic: Is you Omni Droid model available?

ARMORMAN Guest

AM is like working in Illustrator in 3D. If you have a good base reference, then you should have no problems building with it. I built an Olds 88 for an accident reconstruction firm (body, no interiors or undercarrage) in about 3 hours.

The Omnidroid is still floating around the net. I think there was a live link over at disneyexperience.com.