Has anyone set up an HPI RS4 MT for drift?

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by r3ckl355, Jun 24, 2004.

1. r3ckl355

r3ckl355 Guest

Has anyone set up an HPI RS4 MT for drift? i have w/ pvc on the back it can hang out there pretty long
  2. driftsleeper

driftsleeper Guest

r3ckl355:
    do you only have in the back? cus if you have PVC on all fours...you can even hold the drift a lot longer.
  3. r3ckl355

r3ckl355 Guest

ya i only got them in the back because my friend gave me the pvc couplings he got from work and we're puttin em' on the back today!
    have you heard of anyone doing this with a stadium truck before?
  4. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

you can drift almost anything but you need pvc on all fours. it is not gonna work on the rear two. it will just basically want to loop out everytime you slide and even when you just try to go straight
  5. r3ckl355

r3ckl355 Guest

nah man with tape up front and pvc on the back, we were killin the tennis court. i can be sideways for a good 10ft. but tell me this, stiff or soft susp. and high or low to the ground?
  6. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

okay i thought you had rubber up front. it makes sense with tape
  7. r3ckl355

r3ckl355 Guest

ya but the front wheels are sooo dam big it holds it there, tho the tape really does nothing much. one prob. drifting this truck is the front wheel on the outside of the turn always shakes like hel| and i dunno how to fix it, im gonna a yokamo soon tho, RX7 FD3S BABY!!!