Has anyone come across this model????

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by doc_harvey, Dec 9, 2006.

1. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

I finally found the guy's website, but can't quite figure if he has released this model....anyone have a copy or know where i can buy it? Thanks...

Attached Files:

2. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Dunno, but it looks slick as snot!

Vaugely Macrossish... put me down for one as well, whatever it is... :grin:
  3. Willja67

Willja67 Member

If I'm not too much mistakne this has been posted before (some relationship to space battleship yamato) and I think the consensus was that he hadn't yet or wasn't going to release it. There is a high degree of probability that I'm wrong.
  4. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

That's the Flagship Andromeda from Space Battleship Yamato.

Here's a link to a plastic kit if you can't figure out where to get the paper.

5. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

The paper one is rather incredible. Especially stacked against a molded product.

ARMORMAN Guest

The guy goes by the name of "butchy" and he's developing it to sell at the next Wonderfest (and only at Wonderfest) in Japan. The model is over 3 feet long.
  7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

umm ... wow ... is it in scale with the paper Argo?
  8. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

Thanks for the responses! Three feet long!?!?!? That's a little out of my league:(
  9. zot

zot Member

I just wanted to bump this topic up to see if anyone knows if this model ever became available.

ARMORMAN Guest

Butchy has not yet released it (even for Wonderfest) and is now working on a cruiser(?).
  11. zot

zot Member

Thanks for the reply. Do you know if he still planning to release it or the cruiser? I would like to try and contact him directly, but I cannot locate an E-mail address for him. Thanks for being the go-between.

ARMORMAN Guest