Harder Version Of Howls Moving Castle

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Mark Beech, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Mark Beech

Mark Beech New Member

Did anyone here know that there is an even harder version of the howls moving castle

Its 118mb

heres the link

Link removed as suspected pirate copy.

Any takers ?

Attached Files:

2. Kaz

Kaz Member

Well Im grabbing it,
    I built the oiginal version, took me over 6 mnths on an off mind :)
    This looks moe like the fil version thogh.hanks for the link

ARMORMAN Guest

This is a scanned copy of a kit available in Japan....in other words a pirated copy.
  4. Kaz

Kaz Member

Funnily enough I thought that when I saw the pdf. Shame...
  5. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I got mine. Thanks for the link. I may try this over the summer. One of my favorite films.

Well I guess I should have read this link a little more closely. I just hit the delete button.
  6. Mark Beech

Mark Beech New Member

Dont blame me for this pirate copy, I saw this on a website called

and I thought you people might want a copy
  7. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

We are not trying to say you are a pirate, Mark. No problem there.
    You were just trying to be nice and we appreciate your gesture, but if it is found to be a commercial model that you are supposed to pay for, we won't allow a link to download it, to be placed in these forums.

8. gwssms

gwssms Member

Guys I'm not sure but I think you played the pirate card too soon. This looks like the freely distributed Epson version of this model, at least from the picture. It is a complex model but I'm quite sure it is - or was - intended for free distribution, at least from the original source.
  9. gwssms

gwssms Member

I retract my earlier statement. The pic above is a more complex model, but the site referenced by Mark above depicts and refers to the model from Epson which no longer appears to be available.
  10. Zathros

Zathros Guest

With no offense to anyone intended I would think a link to the commercial version would be necessary rather than someone just saying "It's pirated". I visited that website and do not see how anyone could come to the conclusion that is is pirated and have found nothing in this thread that proves it has been. I have typed HMC paper craft into Google and come up with nothing. If you have a link to the legitimate site great. I think a little more proof should be provided before saying something is pirated. If you do have the proof, post it.
  11. i would class it as pirate

I Would class it as pirate ....... here is the link for the original book published by "Kodansha"

and to me the file that is linked to in the first post is indead a scan of the above ......

okies enough from me
  12. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Thanks imavingalaughaswell, thank wrapped that up perfectly. Of course by leaving up the website with the link to it seems incomplete as one could easily visit the website and still find the file. I wonder why that was left up? Also, did you notice that this product is discontinued? I am sure that many die hard fans will desire this model as Canon has pulled it's copy also. I have the original Canon issue but do not know if it is ethical to give it to anyone who does not have it. Thank you or for a thorough post.
  13. Kaz

Kaz Member

14. Thank you for this. I think it says Epson on the first page. Is this the Canon one?

Certainly one for contemplation. My daughters love the Ghibli films. I will be pretty cool to make this one.

Or maybe crazy. We shall see.