Hard To Find Items

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by rcdrifter, Jun 16, 2004.

1. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Well we have caught wind that some people have a hard time getting drifter chassis and drifter related accessories. We have some pretty decent contacts and if anyone is having problems getting ahold of something post or im me and let me know and I will see what I can do to help out.

Also paint mask should be finished up this week, they got held up waiting on the materials that arrived yesterday....
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Cool! Any estimate on how much the masks are going to cost?
  3. mfzero

mfzero Guest

sweet :!:
  4. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

Google also works really well for finding someone in your area that sells drifter related items. I had hard time about two years ago trying to find needs parts, if it had not been for Google I would have been lot of luck.

THE GREAT GOOGLE
  5. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Well for members expect the cost to be a wopping $2 dollars for the initial run these will be 8" x 10" sheets with several different designs setup.
  6. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

sweet cant wait for the masks!!
  7. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ya really! What they gona have on them? Are there going to be "sets" for like "company logos", "flames", "HKS Team car", stuff like that?
  8. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Well right now we have a set of flames and tribal type designs, a set of race car type logos hks,apexi,greddy etc etc then we are working on the team specific mask..

I will post up some draft images of the layouts soon to give you an idea..