Happy to be here! :)

cadeus

Feb 5, 2013
Greetings, zealot members. I am happy to introduce myself to you. I am 37; married; I have two kids, 13 and 2... I am currently a stay-at-home dad but I am getting my Irrigator's License this summer, and I will be starting my own business in Irrigation and water features. My hobbies include: ceramics, bonsai, model building and gardening. I have a particular interest in model building, though. I have been involved in paper modeling for some time now, and I decided to join a forum in order to share my work and learn from some of the more experienced modelers. I have been assembling paper models for about a year, now. But I am eager to get involved with some of the more complicated models. I am currently working on a fantastic model of the Space Shuttle Enterprise I found on the net. I ran into some problems, already, so I will be seeking some help with that. I am looking forward to meeting some of you, and I can't wait to get started here... I am planning to take a class this summer in 3-D design, so I hope to be able to start contributing some models of my own, soon. I will offer them, for free to the public. It is the least I can do to say thank-you to all the talented artists that have allowed me to use their work. So, thanks for having me! :)

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aoard. read the rules and the downloading policy. With those nieceties out of the way, I am sure that you will enjoy your sojourn with us here. Since you are interested in the aerospace department, check this site out for some detailed work on the space program. http://www.axmpaperspacescalemodels.com/ Enjoy and hope to see your works around here soon. Have fun and see you around the forum

cadeus

Feb 5, 2013
Thanks for the link, silveroxide... That is actually where I got my Enterprise model from. Those models are fantastic! :) I messed mine up, though, because I got all the skins printed at office max, and then had to turn around and get the pay-load box printed at staples, and I think one of them didn't print to scale, cause the payload box was longer than it was supposed to be. :( Thanks for the welcome, BTW! (Some day, I may tackle the ISS.)