Happy Thanksgiving!

Matt Probst

Mar 15, 2002
Hershey,Pa.
Visit site
I just wanted to take a second and wish everyone here who celebrates it.....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I'm thankful this year for a great wife and son and my thoughts are with the men and women in our armed services who can't be with their loved ones this holiday season. May God bring them home safe and sound as soon as their work is done.....

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I want to add my wishes for everyone to have a pleasent and happy Thanksgiving too.

Our thoughts and prayers should be with those that have given up their holidays with family and friends so that we may have the freedom to celebrate them the way we choose.

Don

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!

We all have something to be thankfull for :)

I for one, am thankfull for having you as my friends :D

Best wishes to all and to those who celibrate, may God be with you and keep you safe.

I will not be around much until Monday. :cry:

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
support

Happy Turkey Day to one and all now for goodness sakes pass the cranberries and mashed potatoes.

Gents having served myself many many years ago, I was wondering if we could not come up with someway to show our support in a more tangeble way? I don't have any ideas off the top of my head but I know that any words from home at times like these would be greatly appreciated.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Happy Thanksgiving to all my good friends in the US. I even get to celebrate some too as there are football games on Thursday (NFL) and college on Friday.
I am also very thanful to be living on the North American continent.
Good shopping for those that do. I hear stores get really busy this coming weekend