Happy New Year

MadHatter

Charging at full tilt.
YYYYYYHHHHAAAAAAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bounce7balloon6:wave7::row1::woot1:

You'll have to band me from the forum though- didn't manage to finish my train related things I was suppose to! :mrgreen:

w8jy

Happy New Year everyone!
I gave up making New Year's resolutions many years ago, but I do have a few wishes for the new year:
1. May our trains get through the year without derailing.
2. May we see as many or more of the great pictures posted on this forum as we had last year.
3. May your problems all be small and easily solved.
and finally,
4. May everyone, everywhere coexist as peacefully as our little plastic people do.

Happy New Year, everyone - may 2008 be your best year ever!

ezdays

Out AZ way
To all of you, may you all have a very healthy, prosperous and

balloon6balloon6HAPPY NEW YEAR.balloon6balloon6
:wave7::wave7::wave7::wave7:

stripes

Happy New Year!

Well its here! So, I wish everyone,

842563mhdrmruam0.gif

CJTK1701

Banned
balloon6balloon6HAPPY NEW YEAR.balloon6balloon6
:wave7::wave7::wave7::wave7:

I have made several resolutions and hope to follow through on all of them!:mrgreen::thumb::cool:

steamhead

...and some more....

!!! Happy New Year !!! sign1

To ALL of you....May the new year bring you Love, Peace and Happiness...and lots of trains...!!! :rolleyes:

Renovo PPR

Just a Farmer
I made it through the night with a house full of girls (23). That was a lot of pancakes and sausage.:mrgreen:

Glen Haasdyk

Happy new year everyone. As far as resolutions go I didn't make any I did make a list of projects that I wanted to finish (posted on the HO forum) a few weeks ago and that will have to do for now.

Jim Krause

I'll add my best wishes for "A HAPPY NEW YEAR' to all of the folks on the gauge. I spent the eve working on my On30 module. How's that for getting off to the right start?

iis612

Happy New Year!! May all of your resolutions be kept, and easily achieved. May this year shine on you with good fortune. May your new calender be adorned with several scenes from various Modelers. (The NMRA calender)