Happy New Year To All!!

Matt Probst

Mar 15, 2002
Hershey,Pa.
Visit site
Hi Guys and Gals! Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone the best for the upcoming New Year! Hope it brings good cheer and health and happiness to everyone.
(Tyson-please save a nip out of your jug for me when the ball drops!:D )
Thought I'de post this a couple days early as I've been way behind on keeping up with everyone's threads and posts this month. December is absolutely the craziest month for me. It begins with deer season in the beginning of the month, then there's shopping, Christmas stuff with my son's nursery school, family get togethers and then the holiday itself with all the running around and snowstorms and such. Plus my job turns into absolute chaos the month of December. I'm the asst. Gen Mgr for an extremely busy, high volume restaurant here in Hershey. The crowds of tourists flock here to visit Christmas Candy Lane in HersheyPark. Half the states of New Jersey and New York seem to visit here this month and consequently the lines to eat at my restaurant tend to flow out to the parking lot. We have also had the opening of a monstrous new hockey arena for the AHLs Bears that has been a boon so far for the community and the restaurant as well. So needless to say, very little has gotten done in the modeling ends of things lately! I'm actually hoping for a blizzard or two to hit us in January so I can hibernate in the train room for a couple of days!:D :D .

Happy New Year to all and please stay safe!!!:)

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

triman

Jun 19, 2002
Melbourne, Victoria
Visit site
From an antipodean modeller I also wish everyone a safe and happy New Year. The forecast for today is 35C with a mild night, just perfect to sit around the pool, sip a few foaming cold ones, remember the good and bad from this year past and hope that next year brings peace and prosperity to all.

TR-Flyer

Nov 24, 2001
SC
Visit site
Well, my New Year is already off to an enlightened start. Had to go look up "antipodean". That's what i like about this place, i'm always learning new cocktail trivia. Now i just need to make up three sentences with my new word so i can dazzle 'em at th' next pig pullin'!

Happy new year to all, thanks for all the wonderful correspondence during the past twelve months.

Ted

K.V.Div

May 10, 2001
Shawnigan Lake, B.C. Canada
Visit site
Three hours left in the old year, here on the north-wet coast of North America.
Looks like another rainy start to the new year and I am ready to take it head on, More so since I have just broken into that bottle of Wiser's Very Old 18 year old rye that has been calling out my name for the past two hours.:D :p
Looking forward to doing nothing but trains tomorrow, even if it means unpacking more boxes from the big move.
This year will be the start of my next and biggest layout and I hope to get going soon.:)
I wish all of the fantastic people here on the gauge a Very Happy and Peacefull New Year and look forward to another year of sharing ideas, tips and laughs with you all.:cool:
Cheers, Be Well and Stay Safe!

Terry

acshrpe

Oct 15, 2002
Southern MI
Visit site
Happy New Year! :D

Hope the New Year brings all the joy to you that you deserve. Best wishes to all the new friends we have discovered on the board. We will be looking forward to more ideas, laughs and other things in this year of 2003.

May God Bless all of you;)