Happy New Year 2005

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by NOBI, Dec 27, 2004.

1. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi There

Happy New Year 2005

Thaipaperwork and me proud to present a new year gift for all modeler with 1/48 Hawker Seafury. all best wish coming to u and your family and have a great time for our hobby in coming year.

u can d/l hawker seafury at http://thaipaperwork.com

below is picture of hawker seafury build by me in 1/72 scale original kit will coming in 1/48

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005...
  2. ShaunGamer

ShaunGamer Member

I bought the C-130 to give me something to do in my spare time over the Holiday season. After recieving it I realised that it would require a bit more time than I have at the moment. :shock: So . . . your Seafury has been released at a most opportune time. (3 pages of parts should be a little more manageable :lol: )

Thank you very much for supplying us with quality models constantly (both Retail and Freebies).

All the best for 2005! (I can't wait for what you have in store for us!)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  3. Darwin

Darwin Member

Nobi, thank you once again. I'm relieved to see that the tsunami does not appear to have affected you. Here is hoping that you and Max are on high ground.
  4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Happy New Year Nobi!

Thanks again for being the Great person that you are!

I've started the C-130 and I must say that I am again amazed at your workmanship. The fit is fantastic and it makes even me look like I know what I am doing! :D

I too am very glad you are doing OK!
    If you need anything please do not hesitate to let us know.

Be careful and thanks again for giving us another wonderful model to keep us busy!