Happy Holidays to All!!

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by Jim Krauzlis, Dec 16, 2004.

1. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

From my little family to yours, I wish to all of you, my extended "family", all the blessing, peace and joy of this holiday season and our very best wishes for a prosperous and healthy New Year!! :D
    The Krauzlis Family
    Rita, Lauren and "Santa"

p.s. My daughter Lauren lost her top front tooth the day this photo was taken, and "Santa" was very surprised and happy to see her new smile...I imagine she'll be wishing for a new front tooth this Christmas. :D Mom will no doubt be hoping "Santa" brings her some nice things, but is very happy and content to be celebrating her first Christmas in our own home (we kind of out grew the last apartment). "Santa", well, let's just say he hopes to see a paper model or two under the tree. :lol:

Cheers of the Season to All!

2. Leif Oh

Leif Oh Member

And to you, and yours, too, my friend! - Leif
  3. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Merry christmas to u and your family and modeling world
  4. Gil

Gil Active Member

Merry Christmas to you and your kith and kin and may the New Year bring tidings of Joy!

Best Wishes, Gil
  5. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Great picture!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Wishing everyone a safe, healthy and happy New Years from everyone here in the Great State of Mississippi!

Please remember our fighting men abroad and pray for their safe return!

Huey keep your head down!
  6. Darwin

Darwin Member

Amen to that, my friends.
  7. DN

DN Member

Ho, ho, ho Merry Christmas ho, ho ,ho
    To Everybody
  8. Huey

Huey Member

to my "family" here in card modeling, a MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your families.

Bowdenja, thank you very much, rest be assured i'm always watching my six :D

- from the rugged landscape of Afghanistan
  9. Tonino

Tonino Member

Also I want to say Merry Christmas to all of you, my friends, and to wish everyone a great 2005!!!

Jim, tell Lauren my little Giorgio just yesterday lost his second upper front tooth and now he has a double-sized window. He was very sad until the "fairy of the teeth" (I don't know if you have something like that there) brought him a wonderful toy. :D Perhaps the fairy is going to visit Lauren too? :wink:

10. larrymax

larrymax Member

Merry Christmas everyone!

It's been a wonderful year! I got to hang out with all of you in the lists here, ...and got to hang out in San Diego with Jim K!

I hope we all get lots of new models in our Christmas Stockings this year! :D I'm looking forward to lots more pics and tips from everyone here at Cardmodels.net.

A very special "Thank You" for all your hard work at making this a WONDERFUL place to be goes out to Ron and Rick! God Bless you guys!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!

Max (and my beautiful wife of almost 25 years, Janine)
    Captain, HMS Cleopatra
    Paper Navy of the Bear Flag Republic
  11. cecil_severs

cecil_severs Member

I'd like to add my Holday greetings to the group! Thanks to Ron and Rick for this wonderful site. Peace to all, especially those in the Middle East and a qiuck safe return home for those all involved in the conflicts of the world.

P.S. Here's our Christmas card for the group.
  12. Jim Krauzlis

Thanks, Tornino! :D Yes, we have the Tooth Fairy! You put your tooth under your pillow at night and in the morning you find that the Tooth Fairy has left you some money and taken your tooth. Lauren was quite excited when the Tooth Fairy came to visit that night! :D

Great photo of you and your wife, Max!
    I wish you and your lovely family have a very Merry Christmas! :D

13. murban

murban Member

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us at www.kartonbau.de

best regards,
  14. Scorpio

Scorpio Member

In the name of all colleagues of Kartonbau.de
    Wishes to you merry Christmas and a happy new year
  15. Jimi

Jimi Member

Oh i forgot. merry christmas to you guys! And an advanced happy new year too.. :)

-from the sleepy sun drenched city of Las Pinas, Philippines
  16. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Happy holidays to all

Happy Holidays to all. You are all a great bunch of guys and any gals out there too. Until this site and Saul Jacob's old site my wife thought that I was the only consumer buying card models in the world. I'm having lots of fun with you all, and hope that the upcoming holidays and New Years ahead continue to be as much fun as this one. God bless all, from Ted, Donna, Stephanie and TJ Schnitzler
  17. gera

gera Member

18. silverw

silverw Member

19. Jim Krauzlis

Thanks, Bill!

What a neat gift!!! I loved the audio link...nice job, and it sounds like it is from one of my favorite Christmas Cartoons..."Merry Christmas Charlie Brown"! :D
    The left hand present worked, but I got a hotlink error on the right hand package...not sure if that was intended...

Happy Holidays!! :D

20. barry

barry Active Member

Thanks bill(aka Santa)

all stored before it disappears

Nice present