Happy Fathers Day (UK)

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by shamus, Jun 16, 2002.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

To all in the UK, don't know about the USA and elsewhere but here in the UK, it a Happy Fathers Day to all Dads.

Attached Files:

• fdc.jpg
      File size:
      84.9 KB
  2. rockislandmike

rockislandmike Active Member

Yep, USA and Canada 2.
  3. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

and a nother great shot of that layout of your's there shamus:cool: rich
  4. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Oh good, a party! And from the looks of all those kegs Shamus is buying!!!:D
  5. Tyson Rayles

:D :D :D :D :D :D First time I ever tried to use the color or font thingies, boy did I ever screw them up!!! :D :D
  6. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Happy Father's Day to all my friends at The Gauge!
    I'll be spending part of tomorrow on the road with my wife & two of our kids. We're going down to the mountains for about 7 days, & some much needed rest.
    Don't worry...I'll be taking a "toy" box with me, so I can do a little modeling if I get the urge!:D
  7. Tyson Rayles

Have a good time my friend, but don't be gone to long. We need you back here so we can steal some more of your always excellent ideas! :D
  8. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Gee, thanks Tyson!
    If anything's being stolen from me, I'm still breaking even because of all the great ideas, & inspiration I get fron you, & everyone else here! :)
  9. rockislandmike

rockislandmike Active Member

Have a good vacation, Charlie!!!

Unfortunately, RIMike only started at his job last November, so gets only 9.5 days this year......similar situation with my wife, so we're only taking a couple long weekends together this year.....
  10. YakkoWarner

YakkoWarner Member

What better way to spend the day than rolling around on the floor with a couple of great kids, a few blocks and maybe a toy train or two?

Those of you who have experienced it know what I'm talking about and for those who have yet to become a parent, there is nothing comparable to the blessed feeling of holding your children on your lap and knowing that you are rich beyond all imagination.

Happy father's day to all.