Happy Fathers Day (UK)

shamus

Registered Member
To all in the UK, don't know about the USA and elsewhere but here in the UK, it a Happy Fathers Day to all Dads.

Attachments

• fdc.jpg
    fdc.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 74

Drew1125

Happy Father's Day to all my friends at The Gauge!
I'll be spending part of tomorrow on the road with my wife & two of our kids. We're going down to the mountains for about 7 days, & some much needed rest.
Don't worry...I'll be taking a "toy" box with me, so I can do a little modeling if I get the urge!:D

Tyson Rayles

Have a good time my friend, but don't be gone to long. We need you back here so we can steal some more of your always excellent ideas! :D

Drew1125

Gee, thanks Tyson!
If anything's being stolen from me, I'm still breaking even because of all the great ideas, & inspiration I get fron you, & everyone else here! :)

rockislandmike

Have a good vacation, Charlie!!!

Unfortunately, RIMike only started at his job last November, so gets only 9.5 days this year......similar situation with my wife, so we're only taking a couple long weekends together this year.....

What better way to spend the day than rolling around on the floor with a couple of great kids, a few blocks and maybe a toy train or two?

Those of you who have experienced it know what I'm talking about and for those who have yet to become a parent, there is nothing comparable to the blessed feeling of holding your children on your lap and knowing that you are rich beyond all imagination.

Happy father's day to all.