Happy Birthday !

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
sumpter250 said:
Don,
Just checked the satelite photos......apparently your candles haven't been lit yet :D :D
HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!balloon6 bounce7 balloon6
Pete,

You're right, Peggy couldn't find a cake pan big enough that would hold them all.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: That and the fact that the fire dept would only issue us a permit if we lit it in the middle of the local football field. Real safety issues I guess, but it does put a damper on things.:D :D

Thanks for the well wishes though...:wave: :wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Thanks for the wishes everyone, but hey, there's a couple of other members celebrating a b'day today as well,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:

abutt and NYCNewbie as well

bday1 balloon6 bday1

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
Hi Don. I don't know how to put all those fancy pictures on here so I'll jus say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and at our age, many more to come.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Clerk said:
Hi Don. I don't know how to put all those fancy pictures on here so I'll jus say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and at our age, many more to come.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1
Dick, Thanks. There's two ways to get more smilies here, one is if you go to the top of the composition window and click on the arrow next to the smily face you will see a whole lot more smilies there. Another way is to click on the "more" link right at the bottom of the smily window (it's in white and hard to see), that will bring up a small popup window that has those other smilies in it, like this:stooges8 or this: :p or this: bounce7

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
kf4jqd said:
Happy Birthday!!! Get any train stuff?

Andy
Ya know, and maybe Allan will agree with me on this, but you reach a time in your life when you decide not to have to wait for birthdays or Christmas, but you get what you want when you want it. Who knows more what we need than we do, so if we can afford it, we buy it.:thumb: :D

Beside, no one gets me any train stuff anyway...:cry: :cry:

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Hi Don! In this case my wish for you is, that you ALWAYS can get that the stuff you really want to have! :):):)

Happy Birthday to you, and all the best wishes for many more!

The same good wishes go to Allan's 3/4 Century Birthday :D:thumb::wave: and to the youngster in the trio, NYCNewbie!

Ron

abutt

Jan 11, 2006
NW CT, USA
Having a bithday is really fun on this forum! And no. nobody ever gets me train stuff. Like Don says, we trainers have birthdays all year long. Don, dropping out of another hobby -- low band radio. My IC-718 is up on auction at ebay, finishing tomorrow. Look for ebay seller abutt2. Gives me more time for the railroad. Will confine Hamming to VHF/UHF mobile. 73s N1CLZ.