Happy Birthday Shamus!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Ralph, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Happy Birthday! We wish you good health and a happy day! :wave:
  2. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Member

Here Here! And many, many, more!
  3. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Happy Birthday Shamus.
  4. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

:wave: Happy Birthday Shamus :wave:
  5. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Happy Birthday Shamus - and best wishes from all at the Gauge. We wouldn't be here without all your work over the years, so thanks, and have another piece of cake - you deserve it!

6. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Happy B-day Shamus - and Many More!! :) :) :)
  7. NYC-BKO

NYC-BKO Member

Happy Birthday - :wave:
  8. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Well many thanks indeed, yep, I reached 68 on Monday. wow, where have all the years gone:)

It looks like the big blue is back, looks great.

9. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

I would have said, "turn around and look at the path behind you", but for the fact that the years have deminished my vision, and I can't see that far any more!
    So, I'll say instead, may the years coming at you be filled with more joy than sorrow, more good, than bad, and still more friends to share it all with!
    Oh, yeah, big blue does look great, especially when old friends drop in to say hello. Happy Birthday!
  10. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

Great to see you still ticking along. It's all downhill now, so lean back and let the good times roll, with the sun on your face and the wind at your bacl.

11. ausien

ausien Active Member

Hi there shamus, happy birthday, and may I echo the words of sumpter250 and may the years ahead be filled with joy and happyness and friends... have a good one ..steve