Happy Birthday Guys :)

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
JVRR said:
Thank You next year I guess you wont forget
We'll try not to forget, but the calendar only registers people who have posted in the last 30 days for B-day announcements :(

If you want to be sure we see the announcement & then post it - you have to post something within 30 days before your birthday :D :D :D

~~ see ya! :)

zedob

Dec 26, 2004
Chicopee, MA
N Gauger said:
We'll try not to forget, but the calendar only registers people who have posted in the last 30 days for B-day announcements :(

If you want to be sure we see the announcement & then post it - you have to post something within 30 days before your birthday :D :D :D

~~ see ya! :)

I was wondering how many members who have birthdays actually contribute. I didn't know if we were wishing happy birthday to members who won't ever see it.

I guess I'll have to post closer to my birthday, so when it comes up ya'll can remind me what day it is. I usually don't realize it until halfway through the day.

Well, Happy B-day to you and all of the others who i may have missed over the last year.

JVRR

Jun 22, 2005
Louisvile, Kentucky
Okay, I will make sure that I do post within 30 days of my b-day.I quess I will have to wait 348 more days until I see another happy birthday post that is to me, but you can always wish me happy B-day on Semptember 22 that was my second birthday, If you know what I mean.:) :) bounce7