Happy Birthday Don (ezdays)!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by MasonJar, Mar 31, 2005.

1. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Here the day is already half gone (Eastern Time...), so I better do this quick!

Happy Birthday Don!! :thumb: :D

Have a great day!

2. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Thank you Andrew, there's still plenty of time here. :thumb: I just hope the day goes better than it started out. I was sitting in a dentist's chair before 8:00 this morning. I think I'm gunna have to soak my cake in milk (or somethin' stronger) and drink it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  3. Wyomingite

Wyomingite Member

Wishing you a wonderful birthday Don'

Ron:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :wave:
  4. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Happy B-day Don!! And Many More!! :D :D :D

Who scheduled the dentist appointment on "Cake day"??? That's a conflict of interest!!! :D :D :D
  5. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Happy Birthday Don
  6. ausien

ausien Active Member

I hope the dentist gave you a pessie. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" M8 and many more to come...have a good one..steve..:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  7. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Happy Birthday Don.
  8. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Happy birthday Don.
    What a way to start your birthday. :(
  9. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Thank you Mikey, and thanks to you all. As far as who sheduled that appointment, they did and I jumped at it. You would have too if you felt as bad as I did this morning.:cry::cry:

The good news, my wife made me one of my favorite dinners for my b'day.:cool: Sure glad it wasn't steak...:D:D
  10. interurban

interurban Active Member

Happy Birthday DON!!! :wave:
  11. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON!!! :D :D :thumb: :thumb: :wave: :wave:
  12. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Have a terrific birthday Don!!!!!
  13. CBCNSfan

CBCNSfan Member

[​IMG] DON [​IMG]

And many more to come.:thumb: Cheers :wave: Willis
  14. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

I missed this thread yesterday. Happy birthday Don. How is the shoulder? My boss had rotator cuff surgery and he really suffered for quite a few weeks.
  15. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Thank you all once again. Well Russ, thanks for asking. I'm probably around the 90% mark right now, I've been able to build the new bench for my layout and am getting the trackwork and wiring back in shape and actually starting to finish some of the scenery. It's better exercise than what they want me to do and I get things accomplished as well. Tell your boss to hang in there, it's worth the effort.:thumb:
  16. NYC-BKO

NYC-BKO Member

Happy Belated Birthday - :wave:
  17. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Hey Don!, have you eaten all the cake yet? :D :D I turned around, and you went and had a birthday while I wasn't lookin'
    Hope it was a happy one!! :thumb: :thumb: