Happy Birthday Dar too

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by Maurice, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Maurice

Maurice Member

Happy Birthday Dar.

(There you are, someone did notice. :D )
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Sorry I missed seeing your's.................

Happy Birthday Darwin!

Hope you have a wonderful day too!

3. rkelterer

rkelterer Member

happy birthday to you - may there be as much paper as you need :D

with the best wishes
  4. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Hi, Darwin...just noticed it's your birthday today!

Wishing you a safe and peaceful day with, hopefully, lots of time to enjoy doing whatever you want to do.

5. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Happy Birthday, may all your cuts be true, all your scribe lines be straight, and your glue dry fast and well.
  6. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Last night I was raggin' on my nephew about today. He was flipping through the cable channels while spilling forth his non-stop tirade on the virtues of skateboarding and why I should start doing it for my birthday since I would be cool then, when he stopped on a channel showing the movie, Doc Hollywood. Seeing my opportunity, I jumped right in with a tirade of my own. I put forth to him that only the coolest of people were born on June 9 and they didn't need to take up skateboarding at 54 to be cool. And I began pointing out the cool people...Michael J. Fox (from the movie as he was who started my thought process), Natalie Portman who I know my nephew thinks is "hot" (and yes, I do too), Johnny Depp who I think is a great actor and Peter the Great who I was surprised to find out my nephew knew who he was. So I told him...watch out when you suggest to me things to do...I am in some pretty cool and great company. June 9th...what a great day. Happy Birthday Darwin...between the two of us, the Northwest should remain relatively "cool." Have a good one!
  7. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Happy birthday Darwin, thank you for many knowledge from u :) wish u have many many happy :)
  8. Darwin

Darwin Member

Thanks. friends. Your wishes brighten up an otherwise black-balloon day. Got to admit, this one has been messing with my mind....however, I suppose having to admit I'm now a certified old fart is better than the alternative. Hope your's was more upbeat, Ash. I did indulge myself a bit and ordered an HP 9650 wide carriage printer. I was having a rough time trying to decide between it and a 19-inch LCD monitor. Finding an unguarded stash of 11x17 cardstock on a dumpster-bound janitor's cart this afternoon finally made up my mind. Maybe doing a lot of squinting whenever the wife comes in the computer room will ease the way to a new monitor by summer's end....there have to be some benefits of now being a hexaginarian.
  9. bfam4t6

bfam4t6 Member

Happy Birthday Darwin!
  10. Gil

Gil Active Member

Darwin, a belated Happy Birthday!

11. Leif Oh

Leif Oh Member

You beat me to it by six months, didn't you - happy birthday, Darwin! - Leif
  12. jrts

jrts Active Member

Hi Darwin

A happy belated birthday and hope you have a lot more.

Been changing all my connections around here, had only a limited service for a few days :roll:

Best wishes

13. Mindaugas

Mindaugas Member

Hello Darwin,

So many birthdays at one time! I wish you all best! Happy birthday!!!

Good luck! ;)
    Your friend Mindaugas
  14. Scorpio

Scorpio Member

Happy Birthday Darwin!