Happy Birthday Alexandre!

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Hello Alexandre (aka alex_mrrkb)

After you brought one quarter of a century behind you, my best wishes for the next one!

Have a super birthday - and may a stream of brass locos come your way! :D :D :D

Ron

alex_mrrkb

Nov 13, 2002
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
www.mrrkb.com
Thanks !

Gee, I never tought someone would metion my birthday, thanks a lot Ron, that's very kind !

I guess I don't come here often enough, your message has been here for two weeks and I never had the chance to come and read it ...

I guess that model railroading really is a winter hobby ... I haven't done anything on my layout since february ! However, I'm really missing my trains, and I can'T wait until september when I'll have more time for them ;)

The summer is *very* busy for my and my girlfriend Annick, we just bought a new house (we're moving soon) near Quebec city. Altough the house will be a bit smaller than the appartment we live in at the moment, it will be much better for us, and also much cheaper. The bad news is I won't be able to bring my 3x7 train table, I'll have to store it at my parent's home for 3 years. After three years, we'll be moving back near Montreal, in a much bigger house this time (with a HUGE train room, I made her promise that I'll have my train room!).

The good news is that I'll have to start a new layout, smaller this time (like 2x5) and I'll have a chance to somplete it in reasonable time. I'll keep ya informed on that subject !

Until then, I'll keep reading posts from time to time, but in september I'll be right back here with my model railroading friends !

See you soon !

Alexandre