Happy anniversary, Rhaven Blaack!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
One year has passed since Rhaven Blaack has been announced Administrator of this forum. From day one he has worked hard without a break to renovate the whole forum and to share the fascination of paper modeling with people all over the world. With the help of a couple of supporting hands (Zathros & Enzo Tan, to name only two of them) he has turned this place into something wonderful, something great. A place where people come together, share their knowledge and fascination. So I think it is time to say

THANK YOU and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, RB!

May the strength of paper always be with you! To a glorious year #2!

RF

:):):):):):):):):):):):)

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Here here, I didn't realize it had been that long ago. Happy Anniversary RB !

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
rocketmantan.deviantart.com
Happy Anniversary! You've brought nothing but good to this forum, and your kind words and encouragement are an inspiration to us all. I would go on with all that sentimental goop, but honestly, it all applies to you. Thanks for everything, and may you have another great year on this site! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Thank you one and all for this very kind and thoughtful recognition of my first year anniversary here.
I am very honored to be the Administrator for such a WONDERFUL website such as Zealot.
Granted, it has not all been without its challenges, but I have to say that all in all, I have GREATLY ENJOYED my first year as administrator.
To be totally honest and fair, it is thanks to EVERYONE here (both site staff and members alike) who have helped make, shape, and form (please excuse the pun ;)) this site into what it is now (and what it will transform into in the future). Without such, There is no way, that I could have done it alone.
To quote @Rogerio Silva "ZEALOT is different. It's SPECIAL, because WE make it so".

Thank you once again for a WONDERFUL first year here at Zealot. I am looking forward to many more wonderful years to come.

Reactions: Malgo