Hanna-Barbera's The Impossibles

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by TheWebdude, Jan 18, 2007.

1. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

From the Disney CARS thread:
    Jazz, no teasing here. Been sitting on them since April 2006....(Well, maybe that 'is' a tease....)

Attached Files:

2. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

Unlike the Disney Cars, these boys are simple. The question is, "Do I finish them up or continue designing cars" ....??????

Attached Files:

3. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

my niece says 'cars'
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I say cars too - however we dont want you burning out on us! do something else if you are tired of them for now...
  5. blitzer

blitzer New Member

I say Cars, since I'm still waiting on a couple of them- but no hurry. I've got plenty else to finish building- if the Impossibles is simple & fun for you, go for it!
    How about a shot at the Incredibles in the future? Maybe Mr. Incredible's Car after it transforms? Just a thought.
  6. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

Thanks folks! (Use the poll ^^^^):grin:
  7. The-Jazzman

The-Jazzman Member

LOL... Of course finish up the cars first.... One thing at a time 8)
  8. gwssms

gwssms Member

Used the poll! :) I'm with Jazzman - but do what you really want to do. If you are bored making CARS models then go on to the next project. After all, this is a HOBBY, right?
  9. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Hey Rick good to see back !!! i share your pain about harddrive !!!

I feel up to you there your projects!!! If you want put "Cars" on the backburn and move on its you choice !!! i my self still have 2 more to go i got burn out trying to finsh Mack trailer Makeing wheel after wheel after wheel after wheel after wheel , wheel ,wheels i started seeing them in my dreams i knew it was time to stop !!!

10. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

I feel, if you are asking, you may need a change. Besides, I have oodles of cartoon cars...and most are YOURS!!! Besides#2, I need more figures!
    Impossibles for me!
  11. daredevilbr

daredevilbr Member

finishes the impossibles and later the cars :twisted: :twisted:

actually any one that you to finish would be wonderful :grin:
  12. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

umm.............. you need an "other" catagory.

Whatever makes you happy............. both are worthy of your talents and I want them all!:grin:

13. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

Well alrighty then!
    The people have spoken.
    Back to Cars!!!