Hands across the sea.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Hi Everyone:wave:.Well I may not be at home in my own comffy computer chair, but I can and will post.:D :D :D
I have arived in England and am having a great time, been here 3 days and have allready done a bit of rail fanning.:thumb: :thumb: spotted the oriant express as I was sitting at the bar of the local pub, those pulman coaches sure did look great, as per usual my camra was else where so missed a pic opertunity ,:curse: and as I was told that was the first time that it went through here in 2yrs may not get another chance.

If any one of you english based gaugers would like to meet up, or just want to say hi on the phone, pm me with your phone number and if time permits we may be able to arrange something, I am based in Margate kent, and I hope to have transport soon...

I will ring any takers that leave thire number I have 30 days to go, so let me know......announce1 announce1 announce1 .

so you all have a good one, will have a great one.....

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Hey, have a great time in Jolly 'ol... Sometimes I wished we traveled more and got to see some of the world outside the US.:rolleyes:

Sounds like you're prepared to have a great time and already are.:D :D

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Well guys and girls, I have met up with all three generations, that I have missed out off knowing in the last 40 yrs....some are grown with families of their own,

my nice`s and nephew`s, great nice`s and nephew`s, are just that...GREAT.........:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

today I spent with my eldest nephew, and went on a miniture RR to dymcurch, a 2-6-0 steam loco there and a sd40 return... a real beute..ride...train97 train97 train97 train97

pic`s will be posted later, upon my return to ausie land... as per usual, my camara faild me, and Wayne(my nephew) took some on his mobile phone, and will download them to Cd for me..:) :) :)

chris, I will do more than have 5 pints for you, I will have 5 pints per day, and 5 for myself, if I may send you the bill, no such thing as a free lunch m8....your request, is my demand, but you must pay......aussie aussie aussie aussie aussie thanks for the good wishes, and I will try not to disapoint you alll, by having a realy great time....balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 bounce7

mike, will try to contact you, and arange somthing, (if I have your number) if not here is mine...07927719118... this number is in use till the 9/6/2006... I return home on the 10...announce1 announce1 announce1 announce1

have a good one.... I AM...

steve

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
:wave::wave: :wave: well guys, my trip to the U.K :cry: :cry: :cry: is over and I am back home once again... :D :D :D

I did manage to meet up with mike, (why me):thumb: :thumb: and spent a wonderfull few hours with him and his family, drinking his coffee, sign1 eating his pizza, sign1 and playing with his trains... thanks mike, for your hospiltality, and the gifts you gave me, that controll box will come in right handy on the FRRR.... if you ever get to the land down under, dont hessitate to get in touch.. so I may return your hospiltality,:D :D I hope I can do as well as you did for me, I now have a new friend who`s face I can put to the monicca... lets stay in touch here and in more personal ways......

caliban

May 3, 2006
Lower-Saxony, GERMANY
Hi ausien,

welcome to Europe! Your football (soccer for the americans) did a great job today, beating Japan. First 3 goals in history for the aussies in any Football World Cup.:thumb:
Enjoy your time on this side ot the earth. balloon6
How do you call this part, "up above"?sign1

Tobias

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
Hi steve its was real nice to see you and spend the time we did hope we treated well and yes might be over quicker than you think god bless you mate nice to know your home safe.mike elsa and son alvaro

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
Hi steve its was real nice to see you and spend the time we did hope we treated well and yes might be over quicker than you think god bless you mate nice to know your home safe.mike elsa and son alvaro