Han Solo's Blaster UHU02

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gixergs, Mar 24, 2010.

1. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Its the starship 'Heart of gold' from the movie Hitch Hiker's guide to the galaxy.
    Well done Uhu02!
  2. racc00n

racc00n Member

Many years ago I bought a non-firing replica Mauser broomhandle. Now I'm thinking...what if I added all the parts from Uhu's model. Okay, I know it wouldn't be _all_ paper, but...oh, the temptation! ;o)
  3. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

The Heart of Gold thank you that would be why I didn't recognise it,I prefer the book's TV and best of all Radio versions.Still with UHU02 behind it I'm sure it will be a great model.
  4. Gixergs

The secrets within! the rubber band suggests that there might be some sort of working trigger mechanism

Attached Files:

• gk26.jpg
      File size:
      136.4 KB
  5. machgo

machgo New Member

This was never one of my favorite prop pieces, but it is awesome just the same.
  6. uhu02

uhu02 Active Member

I'm going post to "zealot download"・・・please wait.
    but I'm sorry…I have no inst.

Attached Files:

• gk39.jpg
      File size:
      75.2 KB
    • b.jpg
      File size:
      140.8 KB
    • gk36.jpg
      File size:
      106.1 KB
    Revell-Fan likes this.
  7. Malave

Malave New Member

that is amazing.
  8. Cuthbert

Cuthbert Member

It is a great looking model.
  9. Gixergs

Han's blaster is ready and waiting,go find it in with Tinkerbell and the other treasures!! Another BIG THANK YOU to UHU02 for a great and generous gift.
    Now the excitement of watching the next model come to life!!
  10. Darthbrik

Darthbrik New Member

i can't find the download for this blaster.
    Help? :confused: Can anyone direct me to the dowload or is there a secret club?
  11. oriod01

oriod01 Member

You need 10 posts before you can access the Downloads section from the main (Zealot Home) page.
  12. oriod01

oriod01 Member

One thing you can be guaranteed... if uhu02 is building it, it will be AMAZING! Thanks again uhu02!
  13. mapleman

mapleman Member

Another amazing model from UHU02. Great work again.
  14. mapleman

mapleman Member

I have written over ten posts, and l still can not find the Han Solo's baster file in the download section?
    I have make two of UHU02 Star Wars models in the past. C-3PO, a gift for a friend and Max Rebo.
  15. oriod01

oriod01 Member

DL44.pdf is the name of the file.
  16. mapleman

mapleman Member

Hello Oriodo1

Thanks to you I have now found the file. :thumb: I am still unable to download the model.
    Do l have to have ten post on this subject/topic ?:confused:
    l know l have done over ten posts on a number of different forum topics.:confused:

thank you for your help
  17. Ziga

Ziga Member

I have much more than 10 posts and I don't see the DL44.pdf in the download section. What am I doing wrong?
  18. Darthbrik

Darthbrik New Member

I now have over 10 posts and no blaster.
  19. uhu02

uhu02 Active Member

download section
    Important Information
    They will be posted after an Administrator or Moderator has reviewed the upload(s) thank you for your patience.

Perhaps…The file is awaiting the certification now.
  20. Sir UHU02!!

Another fine addition. One day I might be able to finish one - you work far too fast for me!