Han Solo's Blaster UHU02

Gixergs

Well the unstoppable UHU02 has already started another project,this time for the Star Wars fans.

Attachments

• gk1.jpg
    gk1.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 127

Gixergs

More work on the Blaster,you can really see the Mauser origins now

Attachments

• gk2.jpg
    gk2.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 63

Elliott

Sure can! I never realized there was such a similarity between the two. I like the look of this model. I mean, didn't everyone want to be Han Solo? :mrgreen:

Gixergs

I think most of the main hand weapons were were converted from real ones,including Sterling sub machine guns,Lewis Guns,S.M.L.E's and MG42's

Kjev

That's amazing! I love it. It looks better than some of the models and toys on the market, and it's not even finished yet.

Gixergs

Incredibly UHU02 is already working on the parts layout:eek:

Attachments

• gk7.jpg
    gk7.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 77

oriod01

Even though I've found two other models of this that are really good, I don't mind when it is uhu02 redoing a model that really doesn't need to be done again. It is looking fantastic! Let's hope if uhu02 (or anyone else) does another Star Wars weapon it's Boba Fett's blaster from ROTJ. After 3 Solo blasters, a Stormtrooper blaster, a Clone rifle, 5-6 lightsabers, I'm real surprised no one has done Fett's gun? Anyway I'm still very excited about this model... as I am about anything uhu02 offers. Another slam dunk for uhu02! Awesome model uhu02, we love you man! :mrgreen:

oriod01

Actually, you can find a PDO file on Fett's guns and others if you frequent other free paper model sites.

Fett PDOs... where???

Second that, could you PM me with the info on where to find these PDOs. I have been unemployed with no more ink in my printer, so all I have is time to seek out models I would like to build once I have the funds to get more ink. I have searched for Fett's EE-3 in every way possible; Googled with any and all keywords I could think of, and looked through numerous forums (including 'The Dented Helmet'). The best I could find was a so-called template which was more of a 'to scale schematic', not a PDO. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Gixergs

I've not seen a model of Boba Fett's blaster but I think papermodelers.com has a Jango Fett blaster in their downloads certainly there is Jango blaster about somewhere.

vulcan8630

Mea Culpa! Mea Culpa! My fault! My Fault!

I apologize! You are right Gixergs a "Jango Fett" pistol is out there currently......Mebbe we can get someone to design the "Boba Fett" gun........mebbe Uhu02?

oriod01

It really baffles my mind that Fett's EE-3 hasn't been done, not even an untextured PDO in a costuming forum? It's definitely a more challenging gun to do, but I've seen more complicated models. I would say that if I were to have my pick of designers to do this it would either be uhu02 or Jan Rükr (Aliens Papercraft - but he's gonna be busy for a while with the Sulaco)... fingers crossed! Either one of these guys have what it takes to pull it off, and do it right (textures and all the little details). Well, pretty soon we're going to have a sweet Solo blaster to keep us busy. So maybe sometime in the future?

Gixergs

Building has started on the blaster!!!!:thumb: Also for those of you that can get the page to translate ( I Can't dammit) UHU02 seems to be sharing his secrets with a guide to designing a Star Destroyer!!
Lastly the never sleeping UHU02 has posted a tease for his next project,with the title Don't Panic! it may be from Hitchhikers Guide or it might just be to warn us it will be another of his impossible models!.I haven't the foggiest what it is yet but look forward to the fun of finding out.:thumb:

Attachments

• gk14.jpg
    gk14.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 44
  • hg1.jpg
    hg1.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 46