Hammerhead M44 Mass effect 2

anthony344

Mar 20, 2011
i've started the Hammerhead M44 tank from mass effect 2 DLC addon this is the progress so far at the moment i will edit more on it later on if i'll see a problem or if you guys find any problem let me know. I also converted to Pepakura & i see alot of parts so i will try to minimal the amount off parts to less the build.

i'm excited to start building this one day but for now still alot of work to be done on it.

if anyone know how to add texture on autodesk 3ds max please let me know how to do it i'm still new to this & learning as i go.

Attachments

• SnapShot_110423_200522.jpg
    SnapShot_110423_200522.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 41
  • SnapShot_110423_200615.jpg
    SnapShot_110423_200615.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 34
Z

Zathros

@Norton, If the original poster picks up again on the thread, then it is no longer dead, but if after a month or so of inactivity, it is considered dead, or dormant, as the case may be. I would say that your post may in actuality not be a Necropost as it is a viable question but being approx. 1.4 years after the fact, throws it into the Necropost category. One way around this though is to send the member a Personal Message (PM). You may get a much faster response, or even a model out of it.

Of course, since you have asked, It would be nice to see this completed. :)