Hammer Wrecking & Salvage Co

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
:thumb: Hi gang, Drew sent me a box of stuff in peices with a note that basicly said, "Jim, I know you enjoy kitbashing as much as I, so here is some stuff for you to have fun with." Well, I did, I am and I will. After some thought I figured 'what the hell would Drew do', so I tried to model in the Allison style and I hope I did him proud. I am sure he will let me know :p So I will start with the sign. (forgive the pics as I did late at night with bad lighting, when I lightened them they got a bit fuzzy but you can see what I have done so far. comments please. :idea: Here goes and it is picture intence.

arj.jpg

aqz.jpg

ara.jpg

arb.jpg

arc.jpg

ard.jpg

are.jpg

arf.jpg

arg.jpg

arh.jpg

ari.jpg

ark.jpg

arl.jpg

arm.jpg

arn.jpg

Well, ya wanted pictures and ya gottem!! Thanks :wave: Jim

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
busy hammer

Jim, you are either a rat or a hero. That place is really busy, and set up very nice. However, I notice a strange absence of LPB's. Now, did you work them to death? Or did you give them the day off for a job well done.

That looks great, but I hold judgement until I find out what kind of a guy you really are. You realize this is TIC (tongue in cheeek).

Lynn

Will_annand

Jan 12, 2004
Huntsville, Ontario
www.muskokacomputes.com
yellowlynn said:
Jim, you are either a rat or a hero. That place is really busy, and set up very nice. However, I notice a strange absence of LPB's. Now, did you work them to death? Or did you give them the day off for a job well done.

That looks great, but I hold judgement until I find out what kind of a guy you really are. You realize this is TIC (tongue in cheeek).

Lynn

You know Lynn, I looked at all those pictures and you are right, there are no LPBs.
I just assumed that since this was Good Friday, everyone was off today. :D