Halo pelican Available, here, Now!!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming & Toys' started by Zathros, May 23, 2012.

1. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

If you want to do anything seriously with Paper Models, then you will have to switch to a Windows Platform for that. Otherwise you questions will always be the same, and it will become really tiring, really fast. It is just the reality of the situation. :)
  2. Rogerio Silva

Rogerio Silva Active Member

I don't know if this applies to your situation, but have you tried a Virtual Machine?
  3. Faschist Hippy

Faschist Hippy New Member

i forgot to ask.. what scale is this please? i only ask because i play a lot of 28mm games and thinking this would look awesome on the table top.
  4. Strode

Strode New Member

beautiful. just caught this. guess this is what i'm building after my trigun gun. thanks!
  5. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Yo has mandado a ti una nota sobre las reglas. Por Favor, lea la carta. :)

6. Eric Ardros

Eric Ardros Prop Mountie

What he said. Read about that myself when I registered here earlier today.

As much as I want to be able to download this particular file (have big plans for making a proper model out of it), I know I have to be patient.

To answer your question, 110-lb. cardstock generally works well for Pepakura models.

It's not too flimsy so as not to support itself under its own weight, but also not too rigid to not allow bending of parts to achieve the proper look of whatever Pep model you're building.

I've used the 110-lb. cardstock for both my HALO Mk VI (Master Chief) helmet and HALO Reach Kat helmet, and it works just fine.