Halo Pelican 1/35

Discussion in 'Gaming & Toys' started by VFR, Mar 17, 2011.

1. akirmira

akirmira New Member

wow excellent job, i love it
  2. Eric Ardros

Eric Ardros Prop Mountie

I can't believe how awesome the Pep model looks! VFR really did an outstanding job on this! I'm a big fan of the HALO franchise, so it's a pleasant surprise to see someone tackling a really nice detailed Pep file for this.

Been wanting to make one of these myself, but have only ever been able to find the generic, low-res Pep file online. Just registered here, so I have to wait to gain access to the "Downloads" section after the proper length of time has passed, and minimum number of posts have been made.

I plan on building mine up using varying thicknesses of sheet styrene applied over the original Pep model, so I can achieve the different depths of the surface details as seen on the in-game model.

Truth be told, all the exterior detail aside, I think the most intensive part of the build will be the rear compartment. So much detail in such a confined space.

Fantastic work here. Definitely the best Pep model of the Pelican Dropship I've seen!
  3. 3ad w0rd77

3ad w0rd77 New Member

this the most beautiful pep file ive ever seen!!!
  4. Marman

Marman Member

WOW! I just love the pics. The detail and the patience demonstrated in its creation is just astonishing. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing the pics when it is completed,
  5. jtrod02

jtrod02 New Member

Fantastic! this is the most detailed Pelican pep I have seen, and the scale is perfect. Cant wait t0 see it completed. Joined just to be able to track the progress and eventually download the file. The model makes a perfect base for an all styrene build with crazy amounts of detail. THe sacle is perfect for some modified/scratchbuilt Spartans and Marines. Cant' wait to see how this turns out. keep up the good work, and thanks for making it available.
  6. 777Fan

777Fan New Member

VFR, it's been over a year since the last post. How is progress on the Pelican?