halo midgets!

zwave343

the human lazor
May 18, 2011
in a bees nest
i have recently completed a pillar of autumn proto type! i havent even built it yet so i don't know scale or anything! i got bored at school one day, opened up my laptop and stared publisher (microsoft office publisher) and started making the pillar. i am going to post the proto as soon as i've built it. if any body wants the proto, contact me!
samwave343@Gmail.com
word of advice, keep an eye out for rocketman tan's "hako" series. no. 4 is the spirit, and i think it is going to be great!

zwave343

the human lazor
May 18, 2011
in a bees nest
good news, bad news

i have good news and bad news.
bad news, certain problems with soft ware prevent me from completing the pillar of autumn for a short amount of time.i expect this to be a minimum of 1 week.(computer crashed and pillar was deleted in the process. luckily i stored it on a usb i lent to a friend just before the crash)
good news, i have just about completed a prototype of a halo spirit dropship. not PHANTOM!it will be completed by tomorrow. if any body wants to build the proto type before i release it, send me a private message or an email at
samwave343@Gmail.com
the pillar of autumn prototype is also available from the same email address.
F.Y.I im going to get a buisness email soon so every one stops muddiling up my inbox with requests and personal junk. i will post this when i have created it.
lator!
P.s. keep on waving!sign1:cool: