Halo, first build thread, starting light.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by SEBRET, Jun 28, 2008.

SEBRET Member

why yes, yes it is. this project saw me finally getting one.

SEBRET Member

Hey guys, sorry to report that the build is now trashed. I got fed up with it, and it wasn't going so well comparatively, so i'll start working on the Hi nu gundam now.
  3. Soaring

Soaring Middle School Student

:( It's alright man, we trash a few builds here and there :) <----I do it all the time :D

Make sure to post a build thread on the Hi-Nu Gundam!
  4. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

how did you get the model. because i build a ring world just like that one. and i hope no one stole my model because that look just like my model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you don't know who that ok. i been having people take my models on other sites and post like they did it. but i hope you like:thumb:

SEBRET Member

hey Jones, It is a free model by Mike McDermott.

On a note from earlier, it had also been stepped on in multiple places, and it was getting to be a repetitive build, so I think I'll revisit it one day.
  6. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

that ok but its my model man i put it out there a while back but if someone says its there that ok. i know its my model and God knows so what ever on that note. hope like it.
  7. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

not trying to be mean or anything but there are people that will take your work and say they did it.. but nice build man.