Halloween Week at the Blue Note

Cowcatcher

How come I have had to refill that tub with beer three times and theres still no apples gone. Well there's one I seen rollin along in front of Mr. Feedwaters hat but otherwise theys all still in there.

Place ain't quite the same without the sound of Harley pipes a rattlin'.

Cowcatcher

Well I hope you all enjoyed the meatloaf, whipped spuds and gravy, green peas and butternut that Imogene cooked up while I was at the football game.

I looked through the voting for best costume and I don't think it's too funny that ya all voted for me since I wasn't wearing one. Number 2 will now be a winner but it seems a little odd giving a prize of free beer to Mr. Feedwaters hat!!!!!

Hope you are all likin' this fine jazz by the Marble Staircase!

Enjoy.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Let me wander on in here to my table in the corner. I'll take a slab of that meatloaf and whipped spuds and fixins. You can hold the gravy, however. A nice tall cold Yingling black and tan will do fine.:)

Cowcatcher don't blame me I didn't vote. I fell asleep. Had this dream about a beautiful young lady in a black dress with white fur trim whispering sweet nothings in my ear. :D :p Woke up and found Mr. Feedwater's cap nibbling on my ear.:eek: :mad: :eek: It seems while I was alseep I slipped off the chair onto the floor. I tried to jump up but my head came in contact with underside of the table. :eek: :eek: :( I don't remember much after that. Although I woke up smelling like tomatoes. :confused:

H

horailfan

Greetings all, I`ve been on a mission, a few changes,less sleep,and a few four letter words(had to cut them down to three letter words because I was worn out! Yay! The workbench is done with foam top installed. Uh oh,where`s that track plan? Jerry

Cowcatcher

Hope you are all enjoying tonights hamburger stew. I have been taking a little extra time with my youngest and leaving the cooking up to Imogene. Heck, she cain't cook worth beans but who cares.

Are ya enjoying the Jazz this weekend? What would ya like to hear in the future?

Shay Driver

I'll have a bowl of that stew and anything on tap that's cold.

Dave, if'n that cap of Casey's downs beer as fast as it does GCF, then you best get an extra delivery or two in here. :rolleyes: :( :eek: :eek: :( :rolleyes: BTW, Imogene certainly was 'outstanding' in her costume on Halloween.
:cool: :D :p :D :cool:

NYCentral

Dave, great stew and entertainment!! Mr Feedwaters hat has a terrible habit of biting though!!:eek: Doctor said something about rabbies shots.....

Cowcatcher

We may need to be leashing or muzzling Mr. Feedwaters hat if it don't behave!!!

How are you all enjoying the Belgian Waffles on the buffet this morning? Those strawberries are fresh not frozen, cleaned them and mixed them up myself this morning.

Do you like them diced ham and turkey bits on the salad bar? How about the gravy and biscuits?

We will be closing at about 4 PM today and I will be cleaning the place and taking a couple of days of until Wednesday, so eat up while you can. Don’t like dealing with leftovers. Next Sunday our buffet will have a lot of Cajun foods featured so be sure to stop by!