Halloween Display 2008 !!

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by allhallowseve, Oct 1, 2008.

1. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

It that time again !! Halloween only 30 days away .... Posting pic's of my Halloween display for 2008 ...

I add the all 3 Haunted Mansion this years !!

Attached Files:

2. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Halloween 2008 pt 2

More pic :)

Attached Files:

3. clif52

clif52 Banned

This looks great. I love the Haunted Mansions, haven't built one yet. I wish someone would create the Munster's house and the Addam's Family house in paper. I've seen a resin Munster's house but its small and pricey about $150.00 I think at Cultman TV's shop.
  4. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

5. Biroka

Biroka Member

Wow!jawdrop what a display...
  6. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

I have more pic of the rest of my display to post
    I work tonight so sleep was 1 on the list ... i had other plan for it but i had to make change's
    Do to time its been a busy couple weeks with work change hours , Helping my wife brother with moveing to FL ... Son doc appt ,

I had plan to add a westen ghost town and a Priate cove oH well There's next year :(
  7. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Sweet. Definitely my family's favorite Holiday. I have been planning on a Haunted Mansion as well, just have not had the time to invest in them right now. Nice work!
  8. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

Great job, great fun! Halloween's my favorite holiday as well. Kids must go crazy for this set up!
  9. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Pretty awesome! But what are those non paper things doing in there? ;)
  10. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

lol, I was thinking the same thing!:eek:
  11. stephdu74

stephdu74 New Member

I've just registered and I'm checking every thread one after the other to get familiar with the forum.
    And I'm sorry but like everybody says in the U.S. : Oh my God!
    Your display is just ...er... awful! Ray Keim's mansions are disproportionate as compared to the other "things" which are DEFINITELY not made of paper. And I can't get rid of the impression that I am looking at my granny's out-of-date shop-window...
    Don't mean to be rude. It's just that I'm happy we don't celebrate Halloween here!
  12. DHL

DHL Member

Awensome model !!!
  13. Sporak

Sporak New Member

I'm working on a Mansion this year too...I got the hitch hiking ghosts action figures and am working on a display around them!

Your display is wonderful!