hallo all!

Yenkee2

paper destroyer
I`m a newie here from Slovakia. Mainly interested in real space paper modeling (rocetry) and SCI-FI (Star Wars).

Sorry for my "indian" english wall1, i will try to do my best......:mrgreen:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the forum.

We have many members who are into both SCI-FI and real aerospace. All of which are willing to lend a word of advice (if needed). So if you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask. I am certain that they will be willing to answer them (or at least point you in the right direction.

If you have any models that you have built already, please post them (in a new thread of course). If you are currently working on something, please post a build thread.
Build threads are a GREAT way to show off your skills and techniques, as well as show where you are having problems with a particular part of a build that you need help with.

As for your English, do not worry about it. We have many members from around the world (that have problems with English). If you are having problems, just use google translator.

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

I look forward to seeing your work.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the forum Yenkee2! It is great to have you here. Please feel free to post pictures of any models you have made. :)

Vitajte na fóre Yenkee2! Je skvelé, že ste tu. Prosím, neváhajte posielať obrázky z modelov, ktoré ste vykonali. :)

silveroxide

Welcome aboard and you have come to the right place for your specific needs. While this forum has an abundance of subject matter, the strongest one is in the sci-fi side of the house. Do not neglect to check out the other forums. Some of the real wold models, can be converted into the alternate dimension genre. Enjoy and hope to see some of your models and hopefully a build thread. The name of the game here is to enjoy and share. See you around the forum.

imcold

Zdarec, vitaj a bav sa ;)

(Howdy, welcome and have fun ;)

(make sure you add English Translations, please. Thank you! :)