Subtitle: 'My First Halinski' If all my other card modelling has been learning to walk, I consider this model to be running with scissors (or an Xacto knife). This model has just over twice as many parts as the BF109 I just finished. I'm flying without a net, no scan - just the original book to build from. I've already got over 3 hours into the model and other than laminating formers, I haven't glued anything yet. The interesting thing about the Halinski models is the use of the 'tab and slot' method of putting formers together. This requires a lot of extra cutting - but looks like it will not only provide a very sturdy frame for the plane, but it helps eliminate any mis-alignment when you are putting it together. I have taken GB's advice and am cutting the tabs angled and just a tad bit short - and it seems to be working well. I'm having to work the slots out just a bit wider, but I think my glue added a little thickness that I didn't account for. I'm going to try and remember to bring home my calipers and check the actual thickness (I used my 65# cover card stock, 4 layers at 0.2-0.22mm each plus the former sheet at 0.08-0.1). I've got 2 pictures - the first is the obligatory cover of the kit. The second shows much of the cockpit framing press-fit together.