Halinski 6/2006 Uss Heermann

Marko

Jun 1, 2007
Hi my fellow shipmates,

I'm still kind a new here, so i'd like to start my first assembly report in this forum. It is a model of wwII destroyer, despite it is small ship, it's quite complex designed for building. relaivelly huge amount of parts (specially those micro-ones:mrgreen:)

I've used for the first time the Laser-cut ribs, and must say im impressed (strongly recommend use of them, they spare you red hurting fingers, well by so small boat, probably we wouldnt even notice it:mrgreen:)

so lets go for it, please, your comments are welcome, you may advise how to improve it...help me to collect more experiences:thumb:

and the next interesting one, the shafts exits are probably in this way because of the boilers, which are because of the lower width of the hull so shifted:

note: i've tried to upload the pictures, but it didn't work, so i used the imageshack...

regards,
Marko

Marko

Jun 1, 2007
hi guys,

first of all, of course there are some new pics,
-finished the drive shafts & props
-attached the starboard,port, rear stabilizers and a rudder
-the stand was custom made (still needs to be painted)
(halinski is known that they never construct a stand for the model) if there is any interest, i could make a sketch & describe procedure.

@chris: well, the halinskis models are designed in that way, the new ones are quite advanced. recommend to start them only if you really mean it:mrgreen:
(but when finished, they are really eyecatching 'material')

@barry: sure it is mate, firstly i thought it was a printing mistake, or in design, but afterall its logic explain is because of boilers, which arent stationed paralell

regards,
Marko