H.O Sunday Photo Fun 6-20-04

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Excellent work by all who could post, thanks for sharing.:wave:

Wherever you post it Sprink I shall find it, and hopefully someday soon be able to post also.:eek::eek:ops::thumb:

I wanna see those geeps Glen, Ray the U33B.;)

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
sprink said:
Tyson,

Very nice pic. All photos are welcome. The title of this thread is more tradition than anything. It starts on Saturday night and it quite often showcases pics from many different scales. There's even some prototype pics once in a while. If I started over again I would be real tempted to model the L&N. There's something about that Gray and Yellow.
:p The gentleman that started this seems to think it is OK for all modelers---so what is the problem? :curse:

CN1

May 6, 2003
Hopefully nobody misundertsood my post/reply but just in case... :rolleyes:

but wouldn't the 'Sunday Fun' be better transported to the Photography group?

My reply was to point out that the " Sunday Photo Fun should remain in the HO Forum because it was initiated here by an HO fellow. :) :thumb: :D

I am against moving this thread to the ""Photography, Scenery, Books, Video forum"". :mad: :mad:

Because if we do, what's the point of having an HO & N scale forum then??? :confused: :confused:

That is all.

Thanks for your time :eek:ops:

CN1

May 6, 2003
.....and just to keep everything chillin' between us, ;) here's a few of my favorites.

They're not mine but made by a guy named "Dwight's Ashwood " :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

dwight11.jpg

rockislandnut

Jun 12, 2004
Morris,Illinois
Well maybe I can upload this pic as I did't even get to work on my MRR over the week end so I guess that means "I missed the train " :( :sleeping: :)

Attachments

• Missed the train.JPG
    Missed the train.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 184

rockislandnut

Jun 12, 2004
Morris,Illinois
Because I missed the train I gathered up my two lady friends in my trusty ole 1948 Ford convertible and highballed for town.............Did not see the two cops up ahead in time to hit the brakes and now I'm in the back seat of the troopers car, one lady friend is being grilled by the city cop and the trooper is about to question the other lady. :eek:ops: For some reason they don't believe me. :cry: Honest officer I'm innocent. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Ladies with their 48 ford convt.JPG
    Ladies with their 48 ford convt.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 217

rockislandnut

Jun 12, 2004
Morris,Illinois
As shaygetz was thinking I too didn't want to drink Sprink's "Wated" and I tried to leave town via train only to wind up in the clink. :cry: Should have drank the "Wated". :eek:ops: .........................Officer, has anyone posted my bail yet? :confused:

sprink

Jun 8, 2004
Detroit Michigan
Wated is actually fermented water. You have to take a gallon of water and add some water then store in a cool dry place.After 5 minutes you'll have top notch "wated".

P.S. I edited my original post you nit pickers:p

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
sprink said:
Wated is actually fermented water. You have to take a gallon of water and add some water then store in a cool dry place.After 5 minutes you'll have top notch "wated".

P.S. I edited my original post you nit pickers:p

Sorry, Sprink...the voices in my head made me do it. Musta been a touch of "Innagaddadavida" in my espesso that day :rolleyes: You should see my model work when those voices really get going...

Attachments

• busC (2).jpg
    busC (2).jpg
    64 KB · Views: 183

sprink

Jun 8, 2004
Detroit Michigan
RIN and Shay,

I know you guys were kidding. I got a kick out of your posts.
The Partridge family?!?!?!?!?!?!?! My goodness Shay, you have been into the "wated":eek: :thumb: :p :D