H.O Sunday Photo Fun 6-20-04

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by sprink, Jun 20, 2004.

1. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

OK...I guess you're right...I deleted the offending photos... :oops:
  2. NYC-BKO

NYC-BKO Member

Excellent work by all who could post, thanks for sharing.:wave:

Wherever you post it Sprink I shall find it, and hopefully someday soon be able to post also.:eek::oops::thumb:

I wanna see those geeps Glen, Ray the U33B.;)
  3. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

:p The gentleman that started this seems to think it is OK for all modelers---so what is the problem? :curse:
  4. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

A rose by any other name is still a cool model railroas pic. :D :D :thumb: :thumb:
  5. rockislandnut

rockislandnut Member

Nuts, tryed to upload a pic but to big, will try later ( sorry ) :oops:
  6. CN1

CN1 Active Member

Hopefully nobody misundertsood my post/reply but just in case... :rolleyes:

My reply was to point out that the " Sunday Photo Fun should remain in the HO Forum because it was initiated here by an HO fellow. :) :thumb: :D

I am against moving this thread to the ""Photography, Scenery, Books, Video forum"". :mad: :mad:

Because if we do, what's the point of having an HO & N scale forum then??? :confused: :confused:

That is all.

Thanks for your time :oops:
  7. CN1

CN1 Active Member

.....and just to keep everything chillin' between us, ;) here's a few of my favorites.

They're not mine but made by a guy named "Dwight's Ashwood " :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

8. CN1

CN1 Active Member

9. CN1

CN1 Active Member

10. rockislandnut

rockislandnut Member

Well maybe I can upload this pic as I did't even get to work on my MRR over the week end so I guess that means "I missed the train " :( :sleeping: :)

Attached Files:

11. CN1

CN1 Active Member

Cool and Well Done rockislandnut :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :wave:
  12. rockislandnut

rockislandnut Member

Because I missed the train I gathered up my two lady friends in my trusty ole 1948 Ford convertible and highballed for town.............Did not see the two cops up ahead in time to hit the brakes and now I'm in the back seat of the troopers car, one lady friend is being grilled by the city cop and the trooper is about to question the other lady. :oops: For some reason they don't believe me. :cry: Honest officer I'm innocent. :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

13. CN1

CN1 Active Member

hehehehehehehehehehe :D :D :D :D :D

Excellent :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  14. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

See Rock run. Run, Rock, run!
  15. rockislandnut

rockislandnut Member

As shaygetz was thinking I too didn't want to drink Sprink's "Wated" and I tried to leave town via train only to wind up in the clink. :cry: Should have drank the "Wated". :oops: .........................Officer, has anyone posted my bail yet? :confused:
  16. interurban

interurban Active Member

Great photo`s folks.
    I am busy rewiring my L/O to accomadate my New RS 1 :D
    Trying to keep it 1940`ish.
    Got a Fairbank Morse and a few other oldies.
    They look great under the wire moving passed the Traction "stuff".
    Photo`s Later,,I hope :rolleyes:
  17. sprink

sprink Member

Wated is actually fermented water. You have to take a gallon of water and add some water then store in a cool dry place.After 5 minutes you'll have top notch "wated".

P.S. I edited my original post you nit pickers:p
  18. rockislandnut

rockislandnut Member

Nit Picker ?? Who me ? Naw must have been shaygetz ( he started it ):D :D :D

Yeah sprink I saw you edited your orig. post but we've gotta pick on somebody. :D :D :wave: :wave: :cool: :cool:
  19. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Sorry, Sprink...the voices in my head made me do it. Musta been a touch of "Innagaddadavida" in my espesso that day :rolleyes: You should see my model work when those voices really get going...

Attached Files:

20. sprink

sprink Member

RIN and Shay,

I know you guys were kidding. I got a kick out of your posts.
    The Partridge family?!?!?!?!?!?!?! My goodness Shay, you have been into the "wated":eek: :thumb: :p :D