Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by 57townsman, Oct 23, 2007.

1. 57townsman

57townsman Member

Kaguya has released her Gwendolyn model today. Check it out here:

Please be sure to read the password note below the download link or you won't be able to open the file :mrgreen:

Forgot to add that the download expires on 10/26, get it while you can!
  2. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Nice see that model finally available!!! That site goes into my bookmarks! Thanks for sharing!
  3. Nowhere

Nowhere New Member

Hi all,
    it's the possibility to become the password?
    I've tryed a lot, but without succes.
    Thanks for your help
  4. I think she wants to make it a bit of a treasure hunt Nowhere, and I don't want to spoil her fun. The password is the name of the realm where Odin resides - all lower case. Google "Odin Sphere", visit the Wikipedia article. It's in there. It's a big file, and Pepakura takes it's sweet time opening it, but it's well worth the wait. A very nice model indeed.
  5. gwssms

gwssms Member

Am I the only one who can't open this file? Pepakura version 1 says use a newer version. Version 2 won't recognize the file.
  6. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Opened it this morning and didn't have any issues.
  7. I opened it with pepakura 2, but it takes a while. The full files are large - try the inv.pdo file first, that one is small. If that one opens ok, the others will too, you just have be patient - they do take some time to open.
  8. gwssms

gwssms Member

Nope - No joy. When i try to open any of them it immediately crashes the program. Oh well - I suppose I won't miss just one model...RIGHT!
  9. kamio

kamio New Member

really? o_O; i have the pdf file if you want.....
  10. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

If that doesn't work then get someone to print off the model as a pdf and send it... That might work