gundam hyper zeta

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by Natious, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Natious

Natious New Member

will post more as i progress

Attached Files:

2. 57townsman

57townsman Member

Nice job!! :thumb: Patiently waiting for more pictures :mrgreen:

Have you been following the ones on the Chinese forum?

3. Natious

Natious New Member

ya, im pretty much copying their design from the instructions haha, but i did get a copy of the head template.

SEBRET Member

Looks great so far. You are designing this yourself right?
  5. Natious

Natious New Member

technically yes, but not really, im just recreating a design there already is that i cant get.
  6. k4k45h1

k4k45h1 Guest

great model.... can't wait to see the finished one...
  7. lordbandit

lordbandit New Member

good model... I haven't seen this gundam Z anime series yet.. I guess it's pretty popular... I'm more of Gundam Wing or Gundam 00 myself...
  8. think-floyd

think-floyd Member

ah no! Lordbandit, go and watch, in this order,

Mobile suit gundam
    Mobile suit Zeta gundam
    Mobile suit ZZ gundam...

They're the first three, and follow on from each other. I have to say, I think Zeta is my favourite of the three. ZZ is very different to the first two, it was the first to have a comedy/lighthearted element to it, after the heavier themes of the original two.

Natious, where is the forum you're following this build from? I haven't seen that particular one. Your build looks excellent so far, are you scratchbuilding or using a computer? What sort of reference have you got to work with?
  9. 57townsman

57townsman Member

How's the hyper-Zeta coming along? Any progress you'd like to share?:mrgreen:

10. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

Natious, you must have a very good eye to be able to design from eye with the rest! I am amazed with what you have done so far.:thumb:

Is the head from PPX?

If your designing your own, will you be making it available for purchase/download?