Gundam GP03 Stamen

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by Master-Bruce, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

No worries Thunder. :) My threads always get hijacked so I'm used to it. LOL
  2. Master-Bruce

Just before I go to get some much needed shut-eye, I thought I'd post one more update for the day. This is part of the upperbody, I had to recreate this logo as the images I had weren't good enough to clean up and use. I'm really happy with it. :)

Right, that's page 4 almost done. Only another 48 to go!!

Attached Files:

3. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

wow skip as allways wow its looking awsome
  4. Master-Bruce

Thanks Rob. I appreciate it. :)
  5. Master-Bruce

I'm still working on this. I've been spending every free moment on it. I'd still like to get it finished and released for the comp. Then enter it myself. ;)

Here is the markings for the left soulder. This is probably the prettiest/nicer of all the markings on this experimental type. In my opinion. :)

Here's the same shoulder for the standard GP03:

Now I have to detail this part. Oh,7 pages done and plenty more to do. Like 45 pages!!:eek:
  6. Soaring

Soaring Middle School Student

....Dang man! You're good a this ;)
  7. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

It's getting there... Slowly turning from virtual into reality... ;)
  8. Master-Bruce

Thanks guys. :) I'm already starting to decide which one I do next. ;)
  9. tazman3

tazman3 Model Designer Wannabe

I can help with that...Zeta! :mrgreen::cry: LOL..

10. Master-Bruce

Not bad Taz. Though I'm thinking of the Aegis! Full scale/non SD.
  11. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

12. Soaring

True, June has done it, but has anyone released it for a downloadable model? o_O
  13. qweerthing

qweerthing New Member

Gundam astray
  14. Soaring

Paper? Or plastic....looks plastic...
  15. Master-Bruce

Soaring, they're offering suggestions for my next model. :)

I'll be doing something from Gundam Seed. As I've been watching it alot lately. I'm thinging of the X-105 Strike. I thought all the different Strike packages it has would be cool. Plus you could have the Strike, Strike Rouge, and Strike "Phase Shift Down" versions. :)

I didn't get much more done on the Stamen ater that shoulder. I'll be doing more on it today though. ;)
  16. Soaring

Ohh :) So that's what they meant :D
  17. animechx

animechx New Member

hope they come in 1/60 Scale version
  18. Master-Bruce

The Strike?? All of my future Gundam models will be in the region of 40cm tall. :) I think that's a tad over 1/60?

I'm still not 100% decided on the Strike yet so don't hold me to it. I need to get this finished first anyway.
  19. tazman3

tazman3 Model Designer Wannabe

Getter...others...I kid you not...I have see those works before (june) I honestly thought those were either plastic or 3D models. I hadn't seen these pics yet, and they are in fact paper. That RX-93 is, well, it leaves me absolute work of art.:eek:

Does this person belong to this board, and can you get his models commercially...I would assume they would never give away such beauties!!:twisted:

Sorry getting a little off topic there...
  20. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

I'll support doing the Strike (even though I don't like Seed as much as some others) because it means I can hold out a chance of actually getting my hands on a model of the IWSP. Do the Strike and all the different packs, and I'll be happy.

The Windams and grunt Strikes would be nice vairants too, though I'm not sure if they're similar enough or not for you to be able to make them without a lot of work.