Gundam GP03 Stamen

Master-Bruce

Thanks Rob. I'll get there. I just want to clear my "to do" list a bi first. I'm working on a BSG model as part of the BSG thread too. I'll leave the Archangel for now until I know I'm a little less busy. :) LOL

Master-Bruce

The Archangel is kinda like a carrier/warship. It carries a number of Mobile Suits and Mobile Armor. Armor is like fighter jets/shuttles, while suits are the Gundam(and other types).

It can operate in space, planetary atmosphere, and under the ocean surface. It really is a kick-ass ship!

Plus it looks cool. ;)

CJTK1701

Banned
Oh, very cool! It definitely has that Japanese Anime feel to it.

Don't get off onto another project Skip, you know how you are.:mrgreen:

Master-Bruce

I know. I've been talking about my "Let's jump onto a new project" peronality with Rob today. LOL

I've started texturing the commercial parts for his Alex model so I'm not too bad.

Master-Bruce

Ok guys, sorry for holding this up.

It's 6.30 here, and I'm back at building the Stamen!! I'm finishing this waist section and my aim for the day is to have both thighs and hip joints built and in place foran update tonight.

I still need to texture the lower legs so I'll probably build the feet after that and ankle joints. I'll make an effort to have something to show you guys I promise.

S

Soaring

0.0 I'm itching with excitement! Or maybe it's because I forgot to shower.....Anywho, can't wait!

Master-Bruce

I fitted the waist. I was going to add a simple pivot joint there for some rotation but the parts for the tail fins would prevent any worth-while movement anyway so I left it static. Sorry about that. :)

I've attched some pics to show the size now. That is the 1/100 Aegis Gundam next to the Stamen. It's around 20cm tall now.

34.jpg

35.jpg

More to come. I need breakfast!

Master-Bruce

I don't blame ya! LOL Big isn't for everyone, I love it though. If I didn't value my relation ship with both my family and my life, I'd build an even bigger one!

Yeah! I'd have one sitting in an armchair in the house to keep me company when the wife's at work!! LOL

Too far?? :) :)

I'm just scoring the folds for the thigh so I'm still moving along. ;)

Master-Bruce

Yeah I've seen that. Though I'm not a huge Zaku fan, a 5' would be cool!

I've actually considered making one of these a few times:

katoki2.jpg

Again, self preservation prevents me from going through with it. I think my kids would love it though. My two girls keep asking to watch Gundam Seed, they're huge fans of the Aegis. Purely because it's pink I guess! LOL

Getter1

Hey nothin wrong with Zakus :p They did a Gundam to but I don't know if it was ever sold?

A mobile "suit" :D I've often considered that myself. Bigest problem is space. If I do a suit it'll most likely be the Sotrmtrooper armor (if only I can dig up $700 for the kit :p ).

G1