Gundam GP03 Stamen

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by Master-Bruce, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Thanks Rob. I've thought of a better way to have the shoulder joint so I'll be incorperating that into the next design. Though for a first attempt at a poseable papermodel, I'm quite pleased with it. :)
  2. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Yo Skip,

You aren't gettin burned out yet are ya?

3. Master-Bruce

Nah, I've been a little busy with family stuff. Plus the weathers been really good here. So I've been catching up on sorting out my garden ready for spring/summer. It was actually that warm that I had my top off!! Summer's going to come early here again I think.

There have been no new developments on the Stamen though. I'll be back at this as soon as 'm finished. ;)
  4. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Oh wow is it that hot in Wales?......
  5. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

That could explain why over here on the other side of the world we appear to be heading into an early winter. :D
  6. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

It aint very toasty up here. We had a day like that a couple of weeks ago and it's been colder than a well diggers assets every since.
  7. cantonesejim

cantonesejim New Member

I'm so excited. i take a break from the internet and i come back to this amazing greatness
  8. Master-Bruce

Glad you like it buddy. I'm almost done building the forearm so there'll be updates tonight or in the morning. :) You'll see the elbow wth the forearm attached, and the motion in the wrist!!!!
  9. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

hey skip cant wait to see it man.
  10. Master-Bruce

New Update: Wrist!!

Ok guys, I've finally got a nw update for ya!! :) :) :)

I'm pleased to report that the wrist joint is fantastic! In my opinion at least. I've started to build the hand but haven't done his fingers yet. They'll move too so I'll have a new update probably tomorrow to show them.

Anyway, on to the pics!!!!

Hope it looks good to you guys. ;)
  11. Soaring

Soaring Middle School Student

My gosh. Wrist joint momevnt too? Genuis Skip, Genuis...
  12. Master-Bruce

The GIF isn't working on my end so here are the pics instead. Sorry about that.

13. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

What he said. Looks Great Skip. I love watching these things come together. :thumb:
  14. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

uh oh....... moving fingers :p

15. 4x4paper

4x4paper Member

fantastique job :thumb:
  16. Master-Bruce

Thanks guys. :)

Getter, "Uh Oh..." Is there something wrong with fingers?? :)

I'll be building them today hopefully. They'll only have movement from the base of the finger where it joins the hand. Kinda like the HG kits only all four fingers will move, not just the index finger.
  17. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

I like posable hands. You can use your imagination as to why :p

18. Master-Bruce

19. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Exactly. You could pose the entire model according to your mood of the day, like when the in-laws are visiting... "here's a message for ya!" :mrgreen:sign1
  20. Master-Bruce

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. :)

I'm just doing a favour for Getter the I'll be starting to build the ingers. Won't be too long. ;)