Gundam GP03 Stamen

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
Thanks Rob. I've thought of a better way to have the shoulder joint so I'll be incorperating that into the next design. Though for a first attempt at a poseable papermodel, I'm quite pleased with it. :)

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! LOL!

Nah, I've been a little busy with family stuff. Plus the weathers been really good here. So I've been catching up on sorting out my garden ready for spring/summer. It was actually that warm that I had my top off!! Summer's going to come early here again I think.

There have been no new developments on the Stamen though. I'll be back at this as soon as 'm finished. ;)

CJTK1701

Banned
Dec 12, 2006
That could explain why over here on the other side of the world we appear to be heading into an early winter. :D

It aint very toasty up here. We had a day like that a couple of weeks ago and it's been colder than a well diggers assets every since.

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
Glad you like it buddy. I'm almost done building the forearm so there'll be updates tonight or in the morning. :) You'll see the elbow wth the forearm attached, and the motion in the wrist!!!!

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
New Update: Wrist!!

Ok guys, I've finally got a nw update for ya!! :) :) :)

I'm pleased to report that the wrist joint is fantastic! In my opinion at least. I've started to build the hand but haven't done his fingers yet. They'll move too so I'll have a new update probably tomorrow to show them.

Anyway, on to the pics!!!!

6.jpg

Anim2.jpg

Hope it looks good to you guys. ;)

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
Thanks guys. :)

Getter, "Uh Oh..." Is there something wrong with fingers?? :)

I'll be building them today hopefully. They'll only have movement from the base of the finger where it joins the hand. Kinda like the HG kits only all four fingers will move, not just the index finger.

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
LOL. I was thinking the same thing. :)

I'm just doing a favour for Getter the I'll be starting to build the ingers. Won't be too long. ;)