Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by allhallowseve, Jun 5, 2006.

1. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

After weeks of looking i found it!!! :) and its a free download here the link to download

and the weblink

if the download don't work e-mail and i'll send to you

Attached Files:

2. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Hmmmm, tried the link for the forum webpage you provided but couldn't figure out how to navigate the site to find the free download.:cry: Any further information you might have on that download link would be appreciated.

3. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Ha ha ok this is a littler tricky i found this by accdent !!!

go to

let the page load scroll down til see the dinocrane there red line under it are question mark click on them at the bottom of the page there number in the lower right corner go to number (31) click just to the right of the pic and it will bring you to the download

i don't under stand why the link does't work it the link given on the site

any problum i'll e-mail to you :)
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Yeahhhhhh, you must have more time on your hands than I do ;) even with those instructions cant find squat. maybe I am just missing something though!
  5. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

edit: removed link.
  6. Jim Krauzlis

Got it!

Click on the dinocrane on that page, it brings you to another page, at the bottom are links to the other model pages...just work your way to page 31, and then find the picture of the guillotine, click to the left to get to the download page.

Hope this works for the others.

7. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

edit: no one behind the curtain
  8. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

That site seems to be offering downloads of models that the original designer has removed from their website or is no longer offering. Even though the models are and were free, is that a form of piracy?:???:
  9. slee2099

slee2099 Member

Nice find it's based on the old Aurora/Polar lights kit, I have the plastic kit that I scaled up 200% and made it out of wood.
  10. I suspect this model was designed by Joe Cangero, and should not be available on the website in question.
  11. Jim Krauzlis

You are right, it's the same design John had available a while back...I compared it with the one John offered earlier, and they are identical...right down to showing John's copyright right on the file.

I believe, if you can contact John, he should tell the website his copyrights
    are being violated by their copy and ask them to remove it from their site.

I wonder how many other pirated files are offered there...I also suggest the link to the site shown earlier in this thread be deleted.

Good call, David!

12. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Didn't mean to get people in trouble !!! i been looking for that model for a while now
    i just happen on a site that link to ton of model
  13. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Yep, I removed the link earlier today that I had posted. Looking over the site I noticed some of the animé type figures that Mizuiro Gakuen had offered and has removed and also Fryer's paper trebuchet that he no longer has available. There are some other models that seem to be in the same category. It looks like the site downloaded the models and has them stored on their site for direct download which is not very kosher. :|