Guess who just passed 8,000,000 posts?

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by ezdays, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Well, it wasn't N Gauger:rolleyes::rolleyes:, but he did go past 8,000 today.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

He is the all-time blabbermouth and need to be congratulated in spite of that fact that he didn't pay much attention in typing class...:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

YOU IS DA MAN!!!!!
    balloon6bounce7tooth1 balloon6bounce7tooth1 balloon6

Looking forward to 10K my good friend and colleague.:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
  2. beamish

beamish HO & Steam Engineer

8 million or 8 thousand? I think there is a typo in there somewhere :)
  3. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

You didn't read the post very well, did you????:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  4. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Holy schmoley! 8000!!!! Talk that talk Mikey! :)
  5. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

Hey, Mikey, you got quite a head start on me! And lots of fun posts!
  6. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

sign1sign1 I got the e-mail notification for the other post and I thought:

NOW what did he (Don) post now?!?!?!?!?

Thanks guys..... Hope I last for 8000 more :D :D Since you guys aren't tired of me yet, I guess I'll stick around for a while longer..... goldtoth1goldtoth1goldtoth1

Don - If nothing else, The Guage and the "chat room" has vastly improved my typing skills :D

Ok - you figured it out....... The Speel Cheekrer Haz vaztly improved my typing skills!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks guys!!!!!! sign1sign1sign1sign1
  7. beamish

beamish HO & Steam Engineer

Ya i totally missed that one. After re reading it again i figured it out. Some days i guess i am a little slow. wall1 :mrgreen: Anyway congrats:thumb: N Gauger on the use of all that bandwidth. You better slow down a little or the Internet might get full and then we would have no where to post our pics and questions. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  8. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Uhhhh, Mikey, my spell checker caught the above (shown in pink to emphasize), how come yours didn't???:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: That's OK, another 8,000 and you might learn to spell our name.stooges8hamr:excited1::excited1:
  9. N Gauger

Interesting :) My spell checker doesn't detect Guage but does think guage is wrong :( Must be gremlins hehehehehe
  10. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

It's the metric version of posts... lol
  11. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

SO 8,000 POSTS HUH? HOLY COW, THAT IS ALOT :eek: :eek: :eek:

Looking foward to the next 8,000!!!! And thanks for helping make the Gauge a AWESOME place to be :thumb: :thumb:
  12. N Gauger

LOL Stev0 :) :)
  13. N Gauger

Thanks - That means a lot to me :) :) I do try - - Ask Ezdays and the other mods how hard we work behind the scenes, to make this place so entertaining, for all our members :D :D :D
  14. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Hmmm, Mikey,

Are you suggesting that we admins are cheap entertainment?

If so, i need to talk to Peter.............

15. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Wow...!!!! Get that man a job...!!! 8,000 is a ton of posts..All informative & entertainig, I'm sure..!! Congratulations..!!

Now I just gotta put out 7,000 more to catch up to you...:mrgreen:
  16. N Gauger

I have a job :) If I didn't - I'd probably be at 10,000 now LOL

Most of the posts are me and the Mods argu-errr discussing the operations of The Gauge sign1sign1sign1
  17. N Gauger

Just a few of us :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

no - I said we all make "The Gauge" entertaining (read as spamless) for all the members :)
  18. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Cheap, yeah... entertaining, we'll have to discuss that one.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wait, you've never seen Mikey at one of our staff parties have you?:killer:.... on second thought let's just forget about about that entertaining part.:p:p:rippedoff::roll1:
  19. thumsup

thumsup Member

Hey Mikey,

Congrats, it's quite an accomplishment. You and all the folks around here make this a wonderful place to spend time. I'll never be worthy :cry:

:thumb: Joe
  20. N Gauger

We give a lot of credit to the members too... The members make it pretty easy.. :D :D

~~ Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.