Guess who else is "Posting too much" :D

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by N Gauger, Feb 5, 2006.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

announce1 ezdays has been moding here for too long (like Me) sign1 sign1

He just passed the 4000 Posts mark today :D :D :D

He might catch up to us other big mouths stooges8 soon!!! goldtoth1 goldtoth1 goldtoth1
  2. N Gauger

OOps I forgot:

3. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Congrats To You Don. You are now a BLABBERMOUTH
  4. rksstl

rksstl Member

I'm just curious but how do BLABBERMOUTHS announce1 ever find time to do any modeling??? bounce7 Congrats Don. :wave:
  5. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

I was wondering the same thing Rich. :confused:

Anyway, congrats to the latest inductee into the

"Blabbermouth Hall of Fame"

We always knew you could do it Don. sign1
  6. N Gauger

Well, since I've been doing other things.. as well as admining here and been busy at work.. I have plans to model in February.....

... Of course, this is stuff I planned for June......... 2005!! :D :D :D

My new years resolution is to finish everything I resolved to do last year ... and didn't do sign1 sign1 (Heard in a Radio Ad)
  7. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

And whatever you don't get done this year will get done next year.sign1
  8. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Well Rich, to start with, being retired doesn't help a bit.:cry: I seem to have less free time than I did when I worked full time. wall1 The thing that helps me is that my computer is just a few steps away from my train room,train97 and a few feet away from my garage workshop.hamr Just think, all the time I save by not having to walk that far I can now devote to my layout. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  9. rksstl

rksstl Member

Trust me I understand I quit my job 3 weeks ago and was unable to get hardly anything done to the layout (not financially short time short). But the brite side I start with a new employer tomorrow which I start an hour later and get off an hour earlier :cool: plus alot better pay and full benefits. Which equates small tv and laptop in the train room. :D May be now I'll have more time to reach blabbermouth status :D :D
  10. ausien

ausien Active Member

He was always a blabbermouth, now he has reach SUPPER BLABBERMOUTH statis....congrats mate..steve
  11. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

:wave: :wave: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    Congrats Don. I am only up about 1500 or so. Would have been much higher except for a couple of deaths, strokes and illness and hospital stays between my wife, me and other family members. 2005 hasn't been a very good year except the Lord has kept the wife and me on this earth and taken care of us.
  12. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

That in itself is a blessing. Being able to post here is another. Yeah, I talk a lot, but quantity doesn't always mean quality,:rolleyes: but I try nonetheless.announce1announce1 Sometimes my posts have absolutely no redeaming value,:oops: but I'm hoping the few that do make up for the others.[​IMG]

Oh, in case you hadn't noticed, I try to keep things on the lighter side when I can. stooges8I hope that has more value than anything else I say or do.:D :D
  13. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? ;) :D

14. N Gauger

sign1 sign1 sign1 N o - It's:

Never put off 'till tomorrow..... That which you can postone until the day after tomorrow! goldtoth1 goldtoth1 goldtoth1 goldtoth1 goldtoth1 goldtoth1
  15. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

I was going to say something....But it can wait til tomorrow.
    Congrats Don.
  16. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

4000 POSTS !!!!!!!!,,,,I SHOULD LIVE SO LONG!

CONGRATS DON ! aussie balloon6 bounce7